AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 16 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ ANT

When are you going to update the FAQ with the release date because there are alot of other forums and sites that are directing people to bigfooty for info.

Also they are telling them to read the FAQ before posting ( not that some people will listen) and if the FAQ doesnt have something that has already been revealed or answered they will clog up this thread with questions we dont need or want.

I'll update it now. Let me know guys if you think anything else should be added.

I want to pre order this game but dont know the best way to do it.

I live in a counrty area, so i dont have any EB's or GAMEs nearby, There is a BIG W and HArvey Norman however.

Can you preorder online with EB and receive the game on the release day? or does it take them a few days to ship? I can imagine there would be an extended wait over the easter long weekend.

Do big W take preorders?

What are my chances of walking in BIG W or Harvey Norman on the Thursday and them actually having the game on the shelf and i can buy it then and there.

Chances are living in a country town your local big w or harvey norman or whatever stroe it may be will have enough copies but not a whole lot.

Your best bet will be to raincheck a copy early or get to wichever store you go to buy the game nice and early.

BTW: i dont think big w pre-order but you can buy online form big w And almost any major store will let you purchase online thats just another way to go what way you choose to purchase the game is up to you.

I hope i helped you in any way shape or form.

I'll update it now. Let me know guys if you think anything else should be added.

Thanks for that ANT it will probably clear things up for people who only check the FAQ and not the threads.

Hey ANT i noticed you put the PC release date the same day as the Ps3 and the 360 might be worth stating it will be at a later date than the ps3 and 360 versions.

Because someone will complain about it.

Hey ANT i noticed you put the PC release date the same day as the Ps3 and the 360 might be worth stating it will be at a later date than the ps3 and 360 versions.

Because someone will complain about it.

I hadn't changed that from the original will touch up now

I hadn't changed that from the original will touch up now

Im just trying to save you some hassle from a 10 year old who decides to complain because everyone else gets to play it before him.

Im just trying to save you some hassle from a 10 year old who decides to complain because everyone else gets to play it before him.

Yeah feel free to request any changes. I've not edited it in a while baring the changes you've asked for today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross, a question about the Honour Board and how it works.

Will it list the Premierships in the order of how I play them, as in my first Grand Final win is 2011, then 12 then 13 etc. Or will it show the current Premier, or will it just list each Premiership and who it was against.

I've still yet to grasp the concept of how it works.

There is no multiple seasons. So I assume the honour board just shows with which team you won teh Grand Final in along with some other relevant stats.

I know there's no multiple seasons, Ross said that ages ago with the introduction of the Honour Board. What I was wondering was how if at all would the Board show multiple Premierships won.

GAME looks like they're selling it for $98. Www.game.com.au/afllive not real clear if that's an online only price though.

They also have free delivery!

I will almost guarantee that Jb or Big W will have it for 89 dollars as an introductory price because they will want the most sales.

But that being said eb and game will price match it ( without a pre-order bonus that is).

So it just depends who you would perfer to buy it from.

the only upside of buying it through a dedicated games seller ie Game or EB you get a 7 day return policy and for an extra couple of dollars you can get a warranty ( eb calls it a scratch warranty) and i think this might last a year.

Dont quote me on that if you want to know about eb and their warranties the best person to ask on bigfooty is glenno23 or alternatively go into your local eb and ask.

Not sure if Game has the same policy as eb.

Hey Ross, reading over the FAQ again and it says when this game is released there will be a 'developer diary' to go along with it. Is this idea still in plans to come to fruition?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back