AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 17 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so they get the copy early or do they still have to wait till the 21th ??

I don't think they get it early

I will be trying my best to get it to them at least a day early so as to allow them free reign of the leaderboards! :)

I know that every time I hear it, I'm going to belt out "I'm still here! I'm still a fool for the holy graaaaail!"

Hand me my copy now and I will sit on the menu screen. :D

After hearing it for years, at least 10 times a day, it still doesn't get "old" :)

Hey ross when i get the game im gonna play with coillingwood on proffesional difficulty and skipo the NAB Cup. will i get owned as a first time player against port in the first game on legendary.:):D

and if you simulate the NAB Cup does it effect if you get the premiership achievements without simulating.:thumbsu::thumbsu:

so they get the copy early or do they still have to wait till the 21th ??

They get it the same time as the Facebook/Twitter comps, so I believe it gets mailed out when items get sent to the retailers. May get it a week or so early.

I hated the music in the old AFL games (like I hated pretty much everything else) and I could never understand why they didn't use Holy Grail (the perfect football song).

This game just keeps sounding better and better.

I hated the music in the old AFL games (like I hated pretty much everything else) and I could never understand why they didn't use Holy Grail (the perfect football song).

Yeah sad crappy Aussie rock. But Holy Grail is terrible as well, I hate it so much. They need the footy show song!!!

they defiantly dont need to use the footy show song, i believe they picked the best song for the new game :)

Lol do they actually have it? I usually grow to hate the songs on video games, this just saves time.

Speaking of songs, I can't believe they don't have club songs in the game (from what im hearing form people) Nothing better than having beers and singing a footy song at top of your lungs after a good win on AFL live against one of ya mates. :)

Yeah sad crappy Aussie rock. But Holy Grail is terrible as well, I hate it so much. They need the footy show song!!!
Because that would get me excited to play a footy game, listening to a four note song repetatively with no lyrics apart from "it's more than a game, all the fortune and fame."

Lol, no. Holy Grail win. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It hit a real low when they put a Fallout Boy song in. Just disgraceful. And i think i remember FieryHawk boasting before release about how happy they were with the song they chose and how everyone was going to love it. Haha, wrong.

First and only game i preordered was Red Dead Redemption and the release date was broken. What and exciting drive that was down to EB
I'll make the trip to bloody Geelong if it will give me the game early.

Lol do they actually have it? I usually grow to hate the songs on video games, this just saves time.

Speaking of songs, I can't believe they don't have club songs in the game (from what im hearing form people) Nothing better than having beers and singing a footy song at top of your lungs after a good win on AFL live against one of ya mates. :)

Not sure which people you are referring too - club songs are there for the winning team.

Not sure which people you are referring too - club songs are there for the winning team.
Alrighty Rossco, I'm putting this out there. Two weeks is too long to wait for a part-time working self-confessed nerd and footy geek for a game that I've been waiting for since 2007. I am willing to do anything (above the waist ;)) to earn the opportunity to purchase the game... even a day early. :D

The offer is on the table sir. If you've got a dirty bathroom, cobwebs, car needs to be cleaned, I'm your man, sir. :D

Dropkick Murphys - Shipping up to Boston.

If you don't know it, I garuntee you actually do know it but dont realise.

'nuff said.
Instant sale. :thumbsu:

[YOUTUBE]qtCAhb5QGSo[/YOUTUBE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back