AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 19 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Call them and ask then. Dont call people liars based on nothing.

I live in Ballarat and called AND went in and was the same thing by two staff.
Well i guess im wrong then, Sorry. There is so many liers out there i dont know who to belive did you call Big W?

Well i guess im wrong then, Sorry. There is so many liers out there i dont know who to belive did you call Big W?

As above, yes. I also called every other retailer that sells PS3 games. Only Big W have had stock. They broke GT5 release and fifa 11. They said they only got 3 copies of each console.

Repetitive and not much improvement on 2007. But the game itself is fantastic....!:thumbsu:

Actually I take that back. I enjoy it. yes you don't really listen to it and yes it could be improved....but it fits with the game quite well.

Awesome job Ross...I know a lot has been said already but this is my first play with the game. A real credit to you and your company. Hold your head high mate...congrats again! :thumbsu:

5624016360_67df20bc2f_b.jpg

i think i might try to get some west coast footage, i only have my iphone so might be a bit awkard.

Sorry, been playing in other room as other mates wanted to watch Eagles game. Played like 3 games so far. Marking is kind of hard to master against the computer and the computer do some really quick kicks and mark everything, they have crazy awareness and precision at times.

Goal kicking (set shots) are easy I think and I am definitely enjoying the game so far. Marking system probably just needs getting used to I guess and can't really comment on it too much until I give it more of a go.

I like create a player, very easy and done much better than FIFA. Will do create a team soon and fill you in more on that.

Such a good game to play and have mates over, apart from the fact all they want to go is damn Eagles. Fun stuff so far, first game I really got excited and into it. Anal bleedingly obvious, but it's so much more exciting going the team you follow. Had my first game against Port, very tight game - lucky they couldn't kick but I went into the game not knowing the controls.

Can't wait to start a season, need to get these mates of mine outta here. Liking football helps but I feel those who aren't big AFL fans will enjoy it as well. But having a football brain does help :p

Hopefully the game does really well and we see some further improvements/enhancements in years to come, but fantastic start. Agree with the commentary, but ah well not too fussed by it, will improve if the game gets enough support and sales.

If you guys want me to test anything else out, will do. Sorry to the Eastern state people whom can't get it just yet, but just know you'll be getting a quality game soon enough.

Sorry, been playing in other room as other mates wanted to watch Eagles game. Played like 3 games so far. Marking is kind of hard to master against the computer and the computer do some really quick kicks and mark everything, they have crazy awareness and precision at times.

Goal kicking (set shots) are easy I think and I am definitely enjoying the game so far. Marking system probably just needs getting used to I guess and can't really comment on it too much until I give it more of a go.

I like create a player, very easy and done much better than FIFA. Will do create a team soon and fill you in more on that.

Such a good game to play and have mates over, apart from the fact all they want to go is damn Eagles. Fun stuff so far, first game I really got excited and into it. Anal bleedingly obvious, but it's so much more exciting going the team you follow. Had my first game against Port, very tight game - lucky they couldn't kick but I went into the game not knowing the controls.

Can't wait to start a season, need to get these mates of mine outta here. Liking football helps but I feel those who aren't big AFL fans will enjoy it as well. But having a football brain does help :p

Hopefully the game does really well and we see some further improvements/enhancements in years to come, but fantastic start. Agree with the commentary, but ah well not too fussed by it, will improve if the game gets enough support and sales.

If you guys want me to test anything else out, will do. Sorry to the Eastern state people whom can't get it just yet, but just know you'll be getting a quality game soon enough.
Argh Looks like us Victorians will have to wait till atleast Monday. So jelous are the player ratings realistic?

I was told monday by my EB guy 20 minutes ago. and they will probably distribute it soon as they get in on monday. he just said call on monday lunchtime. so I guess everyone in vic call there local EB monday lunch time I hope it does cause yesterdays session was great and I am hanging to play it soon hahaha

please tell me you're EB guy works at EB in Market Square

I have to admit I first played the game and thought it was pretty ordinary and wasnt overly happy with it, but that was 3 hours ago.... and now Im playing a season as West Coast, just snatched a 2 pt win over North in round 1 with Boomer Harvey missing a sitter on the siren to lose it
people wh have played are right, the more you play the more in depth you get and the more enjoyable it is, commentary is laughably bad though

I was told monday by my EB guy 20 minutes ago. and they will probably distribute it soon as they get in on monday. he just said call on monday lunchtime. so I guess everyone in vic call there local EB monday lunch time I hope it does cause yesterdays session was great and I am hanging to play it soon hahaha

Yup. Can absoluety say between lunchtime Monday to lunchtime tuesday

Edit: I'm fair drunk now so forgive the mistakes

Spelling/grammar Nazis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Target in the city has it :thumbsu: It's where I got mine

Why is only Perth selling it? Could it possibly be that W.A is finally relevant? :D

I rang at least 20 stores today (Kmart, Target, Toys R Us, Big W, Harvey Norman, Dick Smith, Game, Gametraders etc.) around the Knox, VIC area (Bayswater, Rowville, Knox, Ringwood, Forest Hill, Boronia etc.) and some of them said "They had sold out", some said "They hadn't received stock yet" and the others just said "It's not released yet". So I don't think there's stock around the Knox area, and if there was/is it's gone or they're not selling it. Just my two cents worth :)

Where is the game???, I've driven to Kmart and Target in Midland then went to Kmart and Target in Joondalup they all haven't got it! Saw that someone on here got a copy from Wanneroo how many copies did they have there? where the best place to get the game in Perth??

Guys can you PLEASE move discussions about shops that are selling the game to here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20709438&posted=1#post20709438

It's not my thread and I'm not trying to advertise it. We need to stop clogging up this thread that is intended for questions for Ross and discussion.

I've posted this a few times but hopefully this is the last :) Ant is probably going to clear this all out so you're wasting your own and his time by posting here. Also, it will make it easier for us to access information on getting the game, and easier for those who want to discuss the game and ask questions.

Cheers

Guys can you PLEASE move discussions about shops that are selling the game to here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?p=20709438&posted=1#post20709438

It's not my thread and I'm not trying to advertise it. We need to stop clogging up this thread that is intended for questions for Ross and discussion.

I've posted this a few times but hopefully this is the last :) Ant is probably going to clear this all out so you're wasting your own and his time by posting here. Also, it will make it easier for us to access information on getting the game, and easier for those who want to discuss the game and ask questions.

Cheers

Geez...touchy! Bold AND colour! :( Guess who lives in Melbourne? :thumbsu:

Back from the Carlton v Essendon game, was an absolute ****ing thriller, I just read 400 posts and im really jealous of you guys in WA that have the game. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back