AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part - 22 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i understand that there are bug issues. Playing with the blues causes plenty of trouble with freezing, and having save files corrupted etc.

Understand the problem with Season Mode against the Swans, but am yet to hear anything about save files corrupting? Does it give an error I can look into?

The skill level online varies so much. I never have a close contest, it's either a 50+ point win or a huge loss. I wish I found someone who was evenly matched with me.:(

We will improve the matchmaking in the patch - this should help give everyone more even matches. It will slightly slow down finding a match as we have to sort through a filter - but, hopefully everyone agrees finding a match is pretty quick. In the Big Ant Office I have been finding games within 10 seconds.

Understand the problem with Season Mode against the Swans, but am yet to hear anything about save files corrupting? Does it give an error I can look into?

it does. At the games start screen, the first popup tells me about the autosave feature, immediately after that comes another that tells me that the save file has been corrupted and will be overwritten. My save then wont open! Its very very frustrating. Im also having the game freeze alot, at the tactics and selection screen, jumper selection screen and at the end of matches, regardless of who's playing and whether its season or single game.

Do i have any access to patches without xbox live?

Love the game, Ross, absolutely love it! Just finding too frustrating atm

Thanks for your reply

We will improve the matchmaking in the patch - this should help give everyone more even matches. It will slightly slow down finding a match as we have to sort through a filter - but, hopefully everyone agrees finding a match is pretty quick. In the Big Ant Office I have been finding games within 10 seconds.
Matchmaking is incredibly fast (quicker than fifa world cup) never had to wait over a minute for a match.:thumbsu:

Wow. Just had some crazy physics glitch where the ball traveled 50 odd meters down the wing really high in the air.......from a boundary throw-in hitout!!! :eek:

Opposition caught it unattended, and ran in for a goal :(

Definitely one of the fastest match finders I've found in a game.

Just wondering with the new filter options that you're putting in, if it doesn't match you to any specific player in those guidelines will it just revert back to what it is now and match you with the first available player?

I'm just thinking that in the future when there's less people online and less parameters for matching to similar level players that it may slow it down too much and you'll end up getting put out of more matches that getting put in?

And now, another freeze :mad:

3rd time today, and again it was early in the 4th quarter against Port Adelaide in round 7 of my season. 1st freeze was in round 4.

Not happy...

The Patch Matchmaking will go through a few filters, but it will finally find any game it can. So even if there are only two people online looking for a game you will find each other pretty quickly.

The Patch Matchmaking will go through a few filters, but it will finally find any game it can. So even if there are only two people online looking for a game you will find each other pretty quickly.
Sweet.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Main things that are pissing me off at the moment is my guys don't pick the ball up when i'm in front of the other player a lot of the time and my team keeps leaving their opponent (changed my tactics and it still happens a lot).

Also sick of the AI getting a perfect kick/handball away in the middle of a tackle.

Yeah it is.

How long have you had it? My friend just had to get
his blue ray drive replaced due to constant freezes
in games and movies.
Do you get freezes during any other games?
But, not sure if AFL uses the drive during play
anyway.

Twice in a row now I've marked it and I've played on without pressing any buttons and it's cost me 2 goals....rage....
You're probably still holding the sprint button when you mark.

ive been playing on ps3 for hours and hours since monday and havent had one freeze yet

You're probably still holding the sprint button when you mark.

I thought about that and wasn't sure if I was holding it the first time then it happened a second time when the only button I pressed was Y to mark it.

I thought about that and wasn't sure if I was holding it the first time then it happened a second time when the only button I pressed was Y to mark it.
Hmm, in that case, I'm stumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back