AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 9 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New AFL Video Game - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 9 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Subscribed, and HBK, an FAQ? a FAQ ftw

Does bigant have anything to do with the marketing of the game ?

Ahh anticipation has never hit a high point like this! Press release please come out!

I preorded the new game at eb games for $99 and will be coming out April 1

No it won't.
It MAY be April 1. Still, it's unlikely.
March 2nd is still my guess
Good luck with that.:thumbsu: But games don't come out on Tuesday.

Maybe a good thing to chuck in the FAQ would be the lines that Glenno has been telling us in regards to EB's date, because every time a n00b goes in a pre-orders they'll come back and say "EB TOLD ME IT WAS GONNA BE OUT MARCH 1/APRIL 1". These dates that EB has are placeholders, if there was any date that was official it would be here.

It MAY be April 1. Still, it's unlikely.Good luck with that.:thumbsu: But games don't come out on Tuesday.

Maybe a good thing to chuck in the FAQ would be the lines that Glenno has been telling us in regards to EB's date, because every time a n00b goes in a pre-orders they'll come back and say "EB TOLD ME IT WAS GONNA BE OUT MARCH 1/APRIL 1". These dates that EB has are placeholders, if there was any date that was official it would be here.
Why are they telling them a date then if they don't know? Seems like they are enticing them to purchase the game from their store under false information. Misleading and deceptive conduct anyone?

Why are they telling them a date then if they don't know? Seems like they are enticing them to purchase the game from their store under false information. Misleading and deceptive conduct anyone?
Some/Most of the EB staff just wouldn't know that it's a place holder. Or they're just telling them what's there in the system, they should probably preface any release date info by saying that this is completely subject to change and not official. Most just won't have the courtesy to say as much and therefore it leads the customer to believe that it's "teh offishalz", so technically it isn't misleading as that is in their system, they should just be telling the pre-orderer/inquirer that it's in no way Official.

It's why we saw the AFL 2006/7 whatever one it was, screenshot on the advertisements for the current games. Because they're just ignorant to the facts mainly.

It's not intentionally deceptive. EB have been told to expect the game around March/April and they have this "placeholding" date, which is normally the first of the month that the game is expected to be released in. Some will say March 1st and others April 1st depending on which month the store decided to use. It's better than not being told anything but to expect it "soon" or something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is April 1st in our system now

Which means an April release is more than likely (at this stage)

It won't be March, sorry AD4...

Yeah Ant, could you maybe add the date thing to the FAQ (not that it helps much anyway :rolleyes:) about the date

Maybe say that April 1st is a placeholder and there is no official date as of yet

It is April 1st in our system now

Which means an April release is more than likely (at this stage)

It won't be March, sorry AD4...

Yeah Ant, could you maybe add the date thing to the FAQ (not that it helps much anyway :rolleyes:) about the date

Maybe say that April 1st is a placeholder and there is no official date as of yet

I dont care. I really dont mind when it comes out the point is we finally have a new AFL game that WILL come out at some stage, I can wait as long as I have been.

I can't wait to play Gold Coast and see Abletts 20 Handballs and 10 kicks in his stats.
Who would everyone most like to play against first when they get the game?
I want to play against Gold Coast the most just to see how Ablett plays, also probably Collingwood seeing as they are the best in the Comp.

I can't wait to play Gold Coast and see Abletts 20 Handballs and 10 kicks in his stats.
Who would everyone most like to play first when they get the game?
I want to play Gold Coast the most just to see how Ablett plays, also probably Collingwood seeing as they are the best in the Comp.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the majority of people will play with the team that they support.
Just a hunch.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that the majority of people will play with the team that they support.
Just a hunch.
Your hunch is most likely correct.
However I meant, who are you going to play against. I'm guessing most people would play a Quick game before they actually start their Season?
That could just be me :eek:

Just a hunch.
No way, have you got a source?

yeah it said on the new afl 2011 page
trollin'

Ross, do you know if they've slimmed 'Buddy' down since the screenshot was placed on here.
I only ask, because the original screenshot here, he looks chunky like Mal Michael, and I want my Buddy lean and mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back