AFL Live DLC out NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

lol how hard is it to do white shorts for away for Richmond?
It's shorts for god sake. Who cares? I'm guessing you were one of the people that were complaining about sock height as well?

The DLC is ok, but I'd like to see the players speed be more of a factor. All the players run at the same pace except for the guy with the ball who all of a sudden becomes a snail and anyone can run him down.

It's shorts for god sake. Who cares? I'm guessing you were one of the people that were complaining about sock height as well?

The DLC is ok, but I'd like to see the players speed be more of a factor. All the players run at the same pace except for the guy with the ball who all of a sudden becomes a snail and anyone can run him down.

Um why is it ok for other teams to have white away shorts but Richmond is stuck with black home shorts and identical black shorts for away?

I don't know about the Saints, who I'd assume you're using most.

But Richmond definitely has players that don't get run down if they have a bit of room. Dustin Martin especially, just keeps heaps of room between his players if there's more than a metre of room to break out in. Have had Foley have some great runs out of the middle like that too, really true to life stuff.

Richmond definitely has players that don't get run down if they have a bit of room. Dustin Martin especially, just keeps heaps of room between his players if there's more than a metre of room to break out in. Have had Foley have some great runs out of the middle like that too, really true to life stuff.
Agreed, North Melb have Harvey and Wells who can run all day long without getting caught. Part of it is knowing where to position your players so that their speed has a greater impact.

I don't know about the Saints, who I'd assume you're using most.

But Richmond definitely has players that don't get run down if they have a bit of room. Dustin Martin especially, just keeps heaps of room between his players if there's more than a metre of room to break out in. Have had Foley have some great runs out of the middle like that too, really true to life stuff.
True that! :mad:

I can't decide whether to buy the DLC...

Can I have some questions answered please?

Is Blunstone Arena in it now? It should be.

To what extent have the lists been adjusted? Have players that were crap last year but improved this year had their stats adjusted accordingly? For instance a rookie from last year who is now much improved, or are they still shit?

Have players' default positions been changed accordingly? I.e. Lauchy Henderson to CHB instead of CHF? Because before, if you wanted to move someone to their current real life position instead of the default one, often their stats would drop heaps.

Can I delete the dlc without losing all my goals and my season from 2011 (going for the platinum and don't want to lose any of that) ? Cause my friends arent buying the dlc. It's good but I can't play my friends. Not good at all haha

I'm enjoying the new patch alot.

About 3 games into the season i put Dell'Olio into the team, I'm now at game 12 (i think), he averages 4 goals and 12 disposals a game.

One question however, is the game faster? I find it easier to break out of the center and there seems to be a lot less contested footy (on offline mode anyway).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have only played a couple of games with the new patch but have enjoyed the subtle changes. However, I'm round 2 into a standard premiership competition playing as Essendon and in the last quarter of a cracking game, I subbed out Ryder for Hille... and the game freezes. I'm surprised and extremely disappointed to see these types of issues still lingering in the game. $15 isn't a lot of money, but when you pay for an upgrade and download the latest patch, it's pisses me off when only two games in I've found a pretty significant problem. There's nothing wrong with my PS3, it's only 6 months old and this was the first time I'd used it this morning (so it's not as though it had been on for a long while and was overheating or whatever). I've found this glitch to be an ongoing problem with the game and I was expecting it to have been resolved on the back of a new patch and upgrade.

Overall, I've been a big supporter of not only the game, but of Ross to come on here and provide us with a unique insight into the inner workings and development of the product. I love the work they've done, but this is obviously a very frustrating glitch that takes away from a lot of the great effort that's gone into the game.

1 and 6 online. Some games are very close while others I lose 200+ to 12! Also if there is a bigant symbol next to the opposition player does that mean they are bigant staff?

1 and 6 online. Some games are very close while others I lose 200+ to 12! Also if there is a bigant symbol next to the opposition player does that mean they are bigant staff?

The badge started with just Big Ant staff, but if you beat someone with it, you get it. By late last year nearly everyone i played already had it.

For those outside of Australia I found a store out of NSW that will sell Australian PSN cards/codes online and email a photo of the receipt, so no shipping charges, and had a really good experience with them:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/PlayStat...AU_Video_Game_Accessories&hash=item4ab7e1ebde

You can't order the cards direct through eBay (it won't allow you since they won't ship internationally), but I contacted the seller explaining my situation and paid via paypal once we sorted out the deal. I was emailed a photo of the receipt with the code on it with the only delay being the time zone difference. They got it to me early in the next day over in Australia You could also contact them here at their website:

http://www.gamesmen.com.au/catalog/contact_us.php

Everything worked perfectly and I downloaded the DLC without any problems, so I highly recommend them (after creating an Australian PSN account, using a Sony Centre store in Melbourne as the address)

While I am certainly looking forward to an updated and improved AFL Live next year, for $15 I'm very happy with the updated rosters, etc. keeping the game current and accounting for GWS coming in. Thanks Ross and Big Ant!

Zane

Because BigAnt didn't make the Wii game. And it would've taken too much focus away from the gameplay that is so fun.

Now quit your bitching.
someones a bit angry there, it wouldnt be that hard to just add the career mode afl wii has, and combine it with the game play

Is it just me or are only some of the teams list are updated?
Half of the teams have a gold logo underneath their logo in the 'team selection' screen... I find the ones with the small gold logo do not have updated lists?
Any help?
(This problem only occurs in exhibition mode, season mode has updated lists.)
I purchased the update on xbox live.

Is it just me or are only some of the teams list are updated?
Half of the teams have a gold logo underneath their logo in the 'team selection' screen... I find the ones with the small gold logo do not have updated lists?
Any help?
(This problem only occurs in exhibition mode, season mode has updated lists.)
I purchased the update on xbox live.
They're 'Footy Factory' teams. Ones you've edited in the past. You need to Reset all the clubs in the Footy Factory from the main menu to get the updated lists.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Live DLC out NOW!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back