Afl live footage

Remove this Banner Ad

You're talking this?

westcoast25yrs2011.gif

It's not in.

I thought Ross said all 2011 jumpers/ Lisenced jumpers were in?
Perhaps the jumper wasn't decided/finalised until too late and therefore couldn't be put into the game. All I know is that it definitely wasn't there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how they decided on the team ratings? Just don't think it's right that North are rated 3/5 but teams like Brisbane and Melbourne are 3.5/5... I do believe North did beat both teams last year (Melbourne twice) and finished higher on the ladder And Carlton are rated 4/5, even though they finished higher on the ladder only through percentage! It's just frustrating because clearly I'm a North supporter so its gonna be annoying playing with a team that the game says is one of the bottom teams, even though they should be ranked around the middle

I wonder how they decided on the team ratings? Just don't think it's right that North are rated 3/5 but teams like Brisbane and Melbourne are 3.5/5... I do believe North did beat both teams last year (Melbourne twice) and finished higher on the ladder And Carlton are rated 4/5, even though they finished higher on the ladder only through percentage! It's just frustrating because clearly I'm a North supporter so its gonna be annoying playing with a team that the game says is one of the bottom teams, even though they should be ranked around the middle
Fix the stats. It doesn't need to be said any more times than it has.

sorry bro. i havnt played the game yet and i don't live and breath BF. but i should have known better...
It has been said every single time somebody has said something in regards to teams' ratings. See the 'search' option? Try it sometime, yeah?

Fix the stats. It doesn't need to be said any more times than it has.
Not to mention if you wanted to base it on the season that this game will be using, it would have to be said to be pretty damn accurate. 2nd last on the ladder with the 2nd worst percentage as well...

Not to mention if you wanted to base it on the season that this game will be using, it would have to be said to be pretty damn accurate. 2nd last on the ladder with the 2nd worst percentage as well...

lol, what a game that was last night... have fun not winning a premiership for another 30 years

lol, what a game that was last night... have fun not winning a premiership for another 30 years
So you fail in this thread, then talk about his team as a cheap comeback.

Wow. Just, wow. This is shocking, especially from a Norf supporter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Afl live footage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back