AFL live- Player Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 14 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

I agree with your "Evenness" statement.

But why would either of Beams or Sidebottom be lower than a kid who hasn't even played an AFL game (Mitch Wallace)?

That's got to be an error....

Beams was answered above by Ross, depends on the position. Mitch Wallis (Steve's son not Terry ;) ) will be a star. :D

Beams was answered above by Ross, depends on the position. Mitch Wallis (Steve's son not Terry ;) ) will be a star. :D

Yeah just saw that mate.

He may be a star but still haven't played Elite level yet, where sidebottom has and is a young gun already.

Yeah just saw that mate.

He may be a star but still haven't played Elite level yet, where sidebottom has and is a young gun already.

Yeah I can't answer that one, my comments on Wallis were light-hearted. :)

Wouldn't everyone on the Carltons team be a really low rating and Judd be rated at like 100? ;-P

So if Pendlebury is 88, I'm guessing it's safe to assume that Marc Murphy is 89 then, ey Ross? :)

[/trolling Collingwood supporters]

Na in all seriousness, team and player ratings look good so far. I can see where the North supporters are coming from, but I guess it's based on individual player ratings being accumulated and not where your team finished in 2010.

But I would say that if Carlon and Richmond don't live up to their 4 and 3.5 ratings, then I'd expect a .5 drop each for AFL live 2012.

Lol @ juzz88. I'd say Murphy would have to be at least 85. I thought Pendles was 89?

Anyways, this brings me to my next question... Does anybody know where I can find some ACTUAL player ratings? I've seen a few like Sandi, Judd, Swan, Pendles, Didak and Beams but that's about it... Surely somebody has scrolled the sides to get a few different ratings of players?

Lol @ juzz88. I'd say Murphy would have to be at least 85. I thought Pendles was 89?

Anyways, this brings me to my next question... Does anybody know where I can find some ACTUAL player ratings? I've seen a few like Sandi, Judd, Swan, Pendles, Didak and Beams but that's about it... Surely somebody has scrolled the sides to get a few different ratings of players?
A lot of people would've, but remembering that stuff is ridiculous.

Also if you're doing it in game then it's even harder as if you select a player say at FF and then scroll through the list it gives you that players rating for THAT position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PLAYER RATINGS - FIFA STYLE

Judd - 92
Ablett - 91
Franklin - 90
Swan - 90
Goddard - 89
Goodes - 88
N. Riewoldt - 88
Hodge - 88
J. Brown - 87
Bartel - 87
Pendlebury - 87
J Riewoldt - 87
Hall - 87

matthew scarlett cannot be 93 i hope the person who said that was joking, that is way over the mark, two years ago he would have been around 87 but now hes around the 83 mark hes getting old. like ling.

Judd - 92
Ablett - 91
Franklin - 90
Swan - 90
Goddard - 89
Goodes - 88
N. Riewoldt - 88
Hodge - 88
J. Brown - 87
Bartel - 87
Pendlebury - 87
J Riewoldt - 87
Hall - 87

matthew scarlett cannot be 93 i hope the person who said that was joking, that is way over the mark, two years ago he would have been around 87 but now hes around the 83 mark hes getting old. like ling.

hate to say mate i was not joking haha.

inless his stats were higher due to the fact he was playing well? i dont know

but he was 100% on 93.

How can you now like Browny?!?! Alright, so you guys beat us and made me cry but now it's our turn. It's a cycle and if you can't like Browny for the gun he is then you're crazy.

Judd - 92
Ablett - 91
Franklin - 90
Swan - 90
Goddard - 89
Goodes - 88
N. Riewoldt - 88
Hodge - 88
J. Brown - 87
Bartel - 87
Pendlebury - 87
J Riewoldt - 87
Hall - 87

These are the ones I disagree with.

Swan - 92
Franklin - 89
Hall - 82

I don't mind Buddy but Swan is def too low. Hall at 87 is a bit rich, although he kicked a lot of goals 85 tops is better for Hall.

Swann at 90, one below Ablett (Brownlow medalist) and two below Judd (dual Brownlow medalist) is too low?

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I reckon that would be about right if they were the actual ratings. I have no idea if they are or not, just saying.

Yeh but that's assuming Gary and Judd are rated ok also... Judd 94, Ablett 93 and Swan 92 would be ok. But what it is now is also just as good I think.

It's all relative, you're right, as you have to compare it to what others are also rated. Judd + Ablett are prob the 2 best mids in the league but don't undersell Swan too much man. You'll see Friday night, just saying ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL live- Player Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back