AFL Mackay

Remove this Banner Ad

True. But surely from what I've heard they were the only stand outs aside from thuringowa Bulldogs. Hawks average with near full strength (missing a couple) swans wooden spooners from weekends effort? Others below average

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whitsundays were clearly the strongest on the day with many of moranbah's best being very handy inclusions.
I do believe this season will be the closest contest in many years but unfortunately the talent pool is getting smaller around the area.

2 teams only missing out on finals this year, swans and ??? time will tell.

Whitsundays were clearly the strongest on the day with many of moranbah's best being very handy inclusions.
I do believe this season will be the closest contest in many years but unfortunately the talent pool is getting smaller around the area.

2 teams only missing out on finals this year, swans and ??? time will tell.
The weekend means nothing, preseason is just preseason. Swans will be good come round 1.

Also I wouldn't say eagles were clearly the strongest, they drew the grand final didn't they? Went to OT or something. Sounds pretty even if you ask me.

The weekend means nothing, preseason is just preseason. Swans will be good come round 1.

Also I wouldn't say eagles were clearly the strongest, they drew the grand final didn't they? Went to OT or something. Sounds pretty even if you ask me.
Probably a good point.. Whitsundays pool wasn't very competitive either so they probably saved a few petrol tickets for the day there.
We will have a better idea leading into round 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who's everyone tipping this week?

Swans Vs. Hawks
Bakers Vs. Saints
Whitsunday Vs. Magpies

I personally think...

Hawks by 24
Saints by 30
Whitsunday by 18

Tips for the weekend?

Swans Vs. Magpies
Saints Vs. Whitsunday
Hawks Vs. Bakers

Personally I think...

Magpies by 24
Whitsunday by 15
Hawks by 18

Also tips for the City Vs. Country game?

My tip is: Country by 36.

Saints named Tim Jenkins on sporting pulse yesterday, did he play against the Hawks or are saints just trying to sneak a few qualification games in?

Plenty of talk that if Magpies don't get a win over Saints this weekend there will be a change in the senior coaching role.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Mackay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back