chunk_master

Senior List
Oct 12, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
I've heard of so many AFL players playing ammos in the past, but am not too sure who's going around these days

Heard Reis and Watts are at Collegians.. but who else exactly is running around after AFL careers have ended????

marty pask at UNI BLACKS

and pretty sure fergus watts as well but not sure who for..

the junkyard dog, tim fleming plays at OLD XAVS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I played against Beetham in the Cairns AFL and whilst he was a class above, he struggled to run out a game. Was pretty much knackered by quarter time and rarely made an impact after half time. Having said that, an extra 15 months up in the tropics, should mean he'll be fit enough to run around in A Section if he committed himself in that time.

I played against Beetham in the Cairns AFL and whilst he was a class above, he struggled to run out a game. Was pretty much knackered by quarter time and rarely made an impact after half time. Having said that, an extra 15 months up in the tropics, should mean he'll be fit enough to run around in A Section if he committed himself in that time.

If the Beaver returns look out. He is a freak, the most damaging midfielder in the comp in his sleep.

Is Andy Gowers still running around for Old Haileybury? He was great at Hawthorn from 1991-1994. I wish he never went to Brisbane...

Terry - Andy never played for OH, only OX. Before and after his AFL career.

John Rombotis turned out for Peninsula on the weekend. A bit short of a gallop, he was handy early, but ran out of petrol later on. He had some mates though.

He could have been that last time, but there's some real quality in A grade this year.
Never said there wasn't quality this year.I would say that there is. This will only add to the pool of genuine talent. It would be bold of you to suggest that there wasn't quality in A grade when he last played there.

Never said there wasn't quality this year.I would say that there is. This will only add to the pool of genuine talent. It would be bold of you to suggest that there wasn't quality in A grade when he last played there.

Not saying that there wasn't quality when he last played, just saying that there is more to chose from this time around.

I hear a strong rumour Jason Misfud has been in contact with ashleigh sampi and you could be see him in a beaumaris jumper this year not a port fairy one???Is this true??

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Players in ammos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back