AFL players you have played for or against in any sport

Remove this Banner Ad

played with brad symes from year 7-12 (1997-2002)

played with dylan pfitzner whos a st kilda rookie (2003)

played against sam butler and alan obst in 2002 grand final (we beat em :D)

played against jay nash in u15s (2000)

uh thats all i can think of

James23 said:
played with brad symes from year 7-12 (1997-2002)

played with dylan pfitzner whos a st kilda rookie (2003)

played against sam butler and alan obst in 2002 grand final (we beat em :D)

played against jay nash in u15s (2000)

uh thats all i can think of

Gawler Centrals?

I went to school with Brad and Dylan. Both very handy cricketers and the sort of guys who were good at all sports. Played tennis against Dylan and he was the coach of our Girls 9 a side footy team :D

Played Year 10 school footy with Matt Scarlett
Got sent off in a Geelong league game for belting Cameron Ling
Played mixed netball against Marc Dragicevic...he rolled an ankle, and missed the next week...poor bast@rd was always getting injured.l
Played senior footy with a 16 year-old Sam Rowe (swans rookie list)

Played with the following at various times and for various teams T. Cloke, Nathan Jones, Marcus Drum, Troy Chaplin (basketball as well) Matt Rosa, Clinton Young, Tristian Carledge, Steve Owen.

acg_204* said:
Gawler Centrals?

I went to school with Brad and Dylan. Both very handy cricketers and the sort of guys who were good at all sports. Played tennis against Dylan and he was the coach of our Girls 9 a side footy team :D

thats the one.. small world :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to school with Teddy Richards, Luke Ball, Andrew Schauble, Jobe Watson (Xavs). Ted was my reserve for the 110m hurdles for a couple of years, and played house footy with Ball.

Played junior and school footy with Shagga Grant. Also junior cricket. We also had a bloke called Dave Weston who went on to play a few games with Carlton on the team. In under 11s and 13s and so on, Shannon was playing a different game to the rest of us.

At high school I think I played with Rupe Betheras in house footy (when he was still small) but by that stage, me and my mates would use house sports days as an opportunity to smoke even more bongs down the back of the oval than usual, so the memory is a bit hazy.

Played against Craig O'Brien and Bernie Quinlans brother was my grade 4 teacher. Played cricket against Dermie where one of my club mates was a guy called Chris Broad who went on to smash us around the park opening the batting for England (87 Ashes series I think???). While I don't get to play against Greg Tivendale in cricket my clubs A Grade does.

Timbothecat said:
Played against Craig O'Brien and Bernie Quinlans brother was my grade 4 teacher. Played cricket against Dermie where one of my club mates was a guy called Chris Broad who went on to smash us around the park opening the batting for England (87 Ashes series I think???). While I don't get to play against Greg Tivendale in cricket my clubs A Grade does.

Come to think of it, Bruce McAvaneys' brother was a teacher at my Primary School when I was there. (early 90s')

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL players you have played for or against in any sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back