AFL - Prospectus 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

I assume you mean his DT average?? If so it was 73.58 over 17 matches. There was a 116, 101 and 128 there. Low scores of 33 and 36.

Where did you get the individual game scores? they aren't in the prospectus, his dt based on the averages in the prospectus is 62 although they did not have tackles listed for ruckmen.

Where did you get the individual game scores? they aren't in the prospectus, his dt based on the averages in the prospectus is 62 although they did not have tackles listed for ruckmen.

Page 353 is titled "GOLD COAST VFL STATS - Fantasy Freako"

It has each GC17 player individual DT and SC scores for every game played in the VFL.

FYI the AFL Prospectus is now in stock @ Angus and Robertson book stores in Adelaide.

Just saw it on the shelf at the Munno Para store.

Can i get some info

Ibbotson - what position??

Mitch Clark - TOG?
Jamar - TOG?
Goldstein TOG?

Appreciated if anyone can answer these questions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you able to elaborate more on this voucher? ie where you got it from etc..

Much appreciated.

Chrissie present, $29.99 worth, presumably the relo in question just turned over said amount for the piece of plastic

Chrissie present, $29.99 worth, presumably the relo in question just turned over said amount for the piece of plastic
Thanks for the info Blue and Silver. :thumbsu:

Didn't realise that it was a gift voucher. :eek:

It was more some very wishful thinking on my part that maybe there was a great promo voucher out there offering a significant discount! :D

I'm looking at buying the AFL Prospectus this week. An awesome book with hours of quality reading.

Thanks for the info Blue and Silver. :thumbsu:

Didn't realise that it was a gift voucher. :eek:

It was more some very wishful thinking on my part that maybe there was a great promo voucher out there offering a significant discount! :D

I'm looking at buying the AFL Prospectus this week. An awesome book with hours of quality reading.

Glad to help (or not help) :)

I wish there was some awesome promo though

Has anyone not received their prospectus that they pre-ordered yet? I ordered mine in early December. First year that I have pre-ordered it and it still haven't arrived.

Might as well have just gone to the HS store and got it there.

Has anyone not received their prospectus that they pre-ordered yet? I ordered mine in early December. First year that I have pre-ordered it and it still haven't arrived.

Might as well have just gone to the HS store and got it there.
I would shoot them an email to see what's going on, should have received it a couple of weeks ago now.

Anyone know if I can pick up the Prospectus from the newsagents yet?

I'm hoping to buy one. Is there much VFL stats for the GC players? Is there much VFL stats in general?
Yes, there's a breakdown of DT points for every player for each game of GC's VFL season. Let's just say Harris was a gun!

Under the GC player profiles all the other stats are listed for each player (ie kicks, handballs, marks, contested possessions etc...).

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL - Prospectus 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Back