AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

No, it doesn't.

Anyway, I'm sure the massive mystery of my first name will be revealed as soon as Hoggy sees this thread.

Oh, and I almost forgot my other two Most Goals bets tomorrow:

1.5 units Ballantyne @ $11
1.5 units Ablett @ $26

But my point is lenny on CB is you i was worried I was talking to the wrong guy! Its still weird you use a proper name that isnt an actual name! Weak! I will be complaining to cbet management asap, that Edmond dude is heaps mad, i think i might stir him up.

that Edmond dude is heaps mad, i think i might stir him up.

195411_100001516404828_3546299_n.jpg

doubt you could annoy him

Judd r*ped anyone who faded him in in possession bets

Very pleased for dreamteam! I dont care about my rank i just want to beat my boss as we have beer on it and I like beer...very much ...and he took out judd, I actually got him to the point of trading him this afternoon. I told him he wasnt playing I said LOOK dude hes not in the midfield, look at the followers he aint there either mate! I heard he was out for 3 weeks but i dunno man...Judd was named on a flank but he didnt look there. I Might not have a job on monday but in 5 months time ill have some frosty corona.

I normally play fair but he didnt tell me last year when ablett wasnt playing and it cost me 300 one week in fox fantasy, eye for an eye bitch.

Rooter - *son i am dissapoint gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1U on St Kilda +9.5 at $1.92

I can't pick the Sydney/North game with any confidence.

I thought you were a joke poster?

Oh you are cos you arent sure on the sydney game...LOL @ LENNY an even bigger embarrasement now that mummy is out. I hope north can get more than 46 otherwise the GC low is in trouble :eek:

Id rather take the saints +24.5 @$1.50 but maybe im just being too careful

Accidentally put $20 on Haw-GC High-low instead of just GC low. Copied down the wrong code. Was hopeful heading into tonight, but you'd think it's gone now. Have to hope torrential rain hits GC tomorrow arvo/night. But no, forecast is now mostly sunny.

At least Carlton hit 40+.

The real Lenny is the one that can be seen wearing a long sleeved Ryan Cook #29 Pies jumper.

Given he is the only person in the world with that item of clothing, he shall be easily spotted in real life.

Additionally, we all know the jealousy of the fact that the only Centrebet comp I have won got me the mouse. :thumbsu:

In regards to tonights game, it's not often that the Friday nighter gets switched off in the Hoggy household, but the mission to get my player to smash home runs for the Baltimore Orioles in my MLB PS3 game was much stronger.

My doubles/singles for the weekend...

Carlton -15.5/Geelong More Goals > Behinds - $40 @ $2.20

Carlton -15.5/Geelong WIN +100 pts - $10 @$7.64

Round 10 Franklin Most Goals - $5 @ $7

Gold Coast Lowest Scoring Team - $10 @ $4.00

Need Geelong to spank Gold Coast, whilst stopping them from putting up a decent score... all the while maintaining goal accuracy. Not much to ask is it? Turn in a big one lads! :D

Taking K Hunt paying $1.87 to score more than 24.5 DT points. There is an option for under too, but surely he'll lay some tackles. Might even get a kick.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back