Footscray_Home_zps794a2101.png
WestCoast_CLash_zps758e4a33.png

Sydney v Richmond @ SCG
Sydney_Home_zps23908bab.png
Richmond_Home_zps197d5ca1.png

Round 18 Predictions:

Essendon v Hawthorn
Essendon_Home_zpsc4e96d0c.png

Hawthorn home with white shorts. (Phone is letting me f all)

Gold Coast v Carlton
Gold_Home_zps79d31608.png
Carlton_Home_zps5742eec8.png

Melbourne v North Melbourne
Melbourne_Home_zpscfb9005f.png
North_Away_zpsd41ee627.png

Collingwood v GWS
Collingwood_Home_zps72538a68.png
GWS_Away_zps4148931b.png

Geelong v St Kilda
Geelong_Home_zpse773d099.png
StKilda_Away_zpscad9064e.png

Fremantle v Adelaide
Fremantle_Home_zps6a54f9d0.png
Adelaide_Clash_zps8b9b762e.png

Port Adelaide v Brisbane
Port_Home_zpsffa20395.png
Brisbane_Clash_zps993aaef2.png

Bulldogs v West Coast
Footscray_Home_zps794a2101.png
WestCoast_CLash_zps758e4a33.png

Sydney v Richmond
Sydney_Home_zps23908bab.png
Richmond_Home_zps197d5ca1.png

Predictions
Essendon v Hawthorn @ Docklands
Home vs Away with white shorts
Gold Coast v Carlton @ Carrara
Home v home
Melbourne v Norf @ Docklands
Home v home with white shorts
Collingwood v GWS @ MCG
Home v clash
Geelong v St Kilda @ Kardinia Park
Home with navy shorts v home with white shorts
Fremantle v Adelaide @ Subiaco
Home v clash
Port Adelaide v Brisbane Lions @ AAMI Stadium
Home v red away with white shorts
Bulldogs v West Coast @ Docklands
Home v clash
Sydney v Richmond @ SCG
Home with red shorts v home with white shorts

My uploading isnt working But tonight i am Having

Essondon Clash 4 Cancer Black shorts Hawthorn Home(YELLOW) Jumper with White Shorts

Is it just me or does the Hawthorn "Brown" jumper just look shockin... Initially I didn't mind it but as the season has gone on I really don't like it, maybe it's adding white shorts to a brown jumper just looks ridiculous.

The brown on Hawthorns away doesn't look brown. Just me?

I'd like to see what it would look like with yellow cuffs/collar.

I said it looked maroon ages ago and people said I was stupid. :(

The fact that people didn't mention the yellow cuff isn't gonna kill our tips is it?
Given the point of these tips is what basic jumpers teams will wear - "Geelong white top navy shorts v Melbourne navy top white shorts"...just syain' :)

The fact that people didn't mention the yellow cuff isn't gonna kill our tips is it?
Given the point of these tips is what basic jumpers teams will wear - "Geelong white top navy shorts v Melbourne navy top white shorts"...just syain' :)

Unless it's a drastically altered one-off/promotional jumper, then we're just given the correct pick anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I take it everyone knows Essendon is wearing their Clash for Cancer jumper this week...?
20130726_gameday_hero.jpg

How much better is that in comparison to the shit HAW wore last night and the overall presentation of the match?

Yeah, yeah, it was still gold & brown. yeah, yeah, there was enough gold in the HAW guernseys to differentiate the two teams. but it was still predominantly brown on the sides and back and from a distance, it is the guernsey in their set that blends in the most with ESS from various angles on tele.

bullshit policy allows this shit to happen.

1. All clubs to register two uniforms - Home and alternate
2. All clubs must wear the home uniform in EVERY game
3. If in the AFL's opinion, the uniforms of the match-day teams are identical, similar, likely to cause confusion, or provide a poor presentation of the match, then the designated away team must modify their home uniform (shorts and/or socks) wear an alternate uniform that will eliminates these issues.

how farkin difficult can that be? of yeah, the AFL decides.

Unless it's a drastically altered one-off/promotional jumper, then we're just given the correct pick anyway.

I get .5 of a tip for correctly tipping the yellow cuff, yeah?

Unrelated but.
How often does Geelong play Victorian teams at Simmonds thesedays? Who would be the last (apart from Melbourne obviously)? And when would be the last time someone like Collingwood or Essendon has made the trek in-season?

If Hawthorn wanted a brown guernsey why couldn't they have gone with this:
Hawthorn-Heritage.gif

(thanks Mero)

Mind you, I guess it wouldn't have been as "non-clashy" as an away top as the "brown with gold stripes + white shorts" combo.

Unrelated but.
How often does Geelong play Victorian teams at Simmonds thesedays? Who would be the last (apart from Melbourne obviously)? And when would be the last time someone like Collingwood or Essendon has made the trek in-season?

Last home and away game the Pies played at K-Park was in 1999, I went to it, we lost by like a point or something. Collingwood has too big a crowd to fit in the stadium, that's solely the reason behind it, probably the same applies for Essendon, Carlton, Hawthorn etc.

As for the Saints last night, their first game at KP since 2004, maybe it's because of their form decline that the AFL wanted to try out another Vic side at the venue.

[user]ShaunWCEFC[/user], [user]Hand[/user], [user]hitthepost[/user]: 18/18 (Get around them!)
[user]Everton Lions[/user], [user]akkaps[/user], [user]Noctorniquet[/user], [user]Gibbsy[/user]: 17/18 (Brisbane lol)
[user]Andonis1997[/user]: 17/18 (GWS)
[user]Essee Cross[/user], [user]E92_[/user], [user]Silent Alarm[/user], [user]CaNNaVo93[/user]: 16/18 (GWS, Brisbane)
[user]melatonii[/user]: 16/18 (Hawthorn, Brisbane)
[user]Spitta2Azza[/user]: 15/18 (Carlton, GWS, Brisbane)

Hello I designate myself official scorekeeper. Well done to the three wonderful people who managed 18/18 this round! Of all who didn't score 18/18, only 1 person (Ando) got Brisbane right.

Not a huge amount of interest this round but probably wasn't ideal that the thread was started so late.

[user]ShaunWCEFC[/user], [user]Hand[/user], [user]hitthepost[/user]: 18/18 (Get around them!)
[user]Everton Lions[/user], [user]akkaps[/user], [user]Noctorniquet[/user], [user]Gibbsy[/user]: 17/18 (Brisbane lol)
[user]Andonis1997[/user]: 17/18 (GWS)
[user]Essee Cross[/user], [user]E92_[/user], [user]Silent Alarm[/user], [user]CaNNaVo93[/user]: 16/18 (GWS, Brisbane)
[user]melatonii[/user]: 16/18 (Hawthorn, Brisbane)
[user]Spitta2Azza[/user]: 15/18 (Carlton, GWS, Brisbane)

Hello I designate myself official scorekeeper. Well done to the three wonderful people who managed 18/18 this round! Of all who didn't score 18/18, only 1 person (Ando) got Brisbane right.

Not a huge amount of interest this round but probably wasn't ideal that the thread was started so late.

Why the hell did I tip GWS clash? No idea what I was thinking.

Where's my .5 stormy?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion AFL Round 18, 2013 - Predictions, Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back