AFL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

What are your thoughts behind these? I like Rockliff over 128.5 @ 1.87 at TAB, Hanley will get the Crowley tag, Rockliff scores well at the Gabba and scored a 172 the last time they played Fremantle.
I like it either go one or the other with rocky/hanley one will cop crowley 90% sure hanley does.

Was looking at exactly this last night. Has snagged home 2 goals a game in his last 3 coming up against the Saints. Has slotted the first goal in the last 2 games as well if anyone wants a ping a FGS.

Few bets today with a few exotics thrown in.

1U - Swans -32.5 @ $1.93 (Bet 365)

Should smash the Bulldogs today given recent form. Expected the margin to end up closer to 6 goals, so happy to take a few extra points.

1U - Richmond -9.5 1st QTR @ $1.90 (Sportsbet)

Richmond are a team who start games well, whereas the Saints not so much. Think they should take a 2-3 goal lead in at QT.

1U - Freo/Freo/Freo/Freo @ $2 (Betstar)

Not something I was super keen on, but the odds on Betstar are around .25 better than anywhere else. Freo need to win big today to try and give a chance for them to still make Top 4 even if Port beat them next week.

.5U - Hayden Crozier 2+ Goals @ $2.60 (Bet365)

Has slotted home bags of 3 and 2 in the last couple of weeks. All the attention on Mayne, Ballantyne and Walters. Just crossing my fingers for him to not get vested.

.5U - Brett Deledio 2+ Goals @ $2 (Bet365) & .25U - Brett Deledio 3+ Goals @ $8 (Sportsbet)

Has bags of 2 in the last 3 weeks as said above. Reckon he will slot home a few today. Not going big on it, but tempting to.
Really like most of those bets anzac. Syd vs dogs game is a hard one for me, one im avoiding a bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair to say I read the dockers/ Lyon motivation wrong...
They want the 80pt plus win to give them them the 3 goal buffer
V port next week...

Dockers half time handicap
2 units - 70.5 $2.10. Sportsbet

Wew, just checked and found out the $2 powerline at Ladbrokes had a max bet of $100, my stake was accepted partially without realising even though I had more than $100 on the bet.

LOSS -$100

So Adelaide fail to kick a goal with 2 minutes left on the match after numerous i50 chances to get within 1 point, which cost me $100 (max bet on the $2 line at Ladbrokes).

Collingwood yesterday looked down and out with one player on the bench for the majority of the match somehow managed to kicked the last goal of the game with 30 seconds remaining to cover the line (-7.5) by 0.5 and put me 5.2u up overall. Lucky AF.

$100 (max bet) - Adel (+2.5) @ $2 (Ladbrokes) LOSS
$100 (max bet) - Coll (-7.5) @ $2 (Ladbrokes) WIN
8u - Coll ML @ $1.65 (Ladbrokes) WIN

24.08.2014.jpg

Rnd 22: +5.2

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back