AFL - ROUND 24 - Final Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Could still get up.

Mzungu looks like he's had a big quarter. On 28 points now, Broughton slowed up and is on 33. Good luck.
Wow, what a comeback that was. Came from 28 points down at 3 quarter time to win by 11, only to have a late adjustment and he only won by 2! :eek:

I didn't rest easy til that one was paid out, that's for sure.

Unfortunately my earlier DT bet on Mummy > Leuenberger bombed badly, so it's still been an appalling weekend on the footy for me... but not catastrophic as it turns out.

Well guys lets roll the dice again.

Early prices just out.

Taken Dogs/Swans/Saints/Power multi - @ ~ $7

I think the Blues will ease up before finals, the Saints will go hard to secure a home final.

Power's first game at Adelaide Oval - First in AFL.

Dog and Swans pick themselves.

Adelaide are a chance at the line against the Eagles, I expect the Eagles to be getting prepared for their first final against the Pies.

Payday.:D

I have already picked my multi for next weekend.

This time I have gone all 4 favs to win H-H. :rolleyes:

F*ck you Nahas you little c*nt

can't believe you're angry at nahas. He's half the reason we were even in the game. bit rough losing your shit at him for missing one kick after a very impressive game.

If you lost your shit at that fanta pants jackson or that useless spud mitch farmer i'd be fine with it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can't believe you're angry at nahas. He's half the reason we were even in the game. bit rough losing your shit at him for missing one kick after a very impressive game.

If you lost your shit at that fanta pants jackson or that useless spud mitch farmer i'd be fine with it

Just having a stab in the dark here, but i'm pretty sure it would be MGS related.

I didn't back Richmond.

Just having a stab in the dark here, but i'm pretty sure it would be MGS related.

Ding ding, had a truckload on Petrie :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL - ROUND 24 - Final Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Back