AFL Round 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Centrebet and Sportingbet are yet to update their Coleman market after JK's ankle injury announcement.

Hawkins currently in front and paying $9 is massive overs IMO even after he came in from $21 last week.

Playing Melbourne at SS he could kick another bag this week

After a 2 good 1st rounds I have lost all my big bets in the last 3 rounds. Horrendous 3 weeks. Thanks to North 3 weeks in the row f***** up my bets.
This week I see Collingwood with Thomas and Shaw back they can destroy Dogs and if Hurley is back for Essendon they can run over Lions. Geelong is not the team they were last season so I don’t know if they can get the 60pts line. Considering Frawley and Clark back this week for the Dees.
Have only gotten that far but this week could be a defining week for me.

I stay away from North whenever I can as they cost me constantly last year. There gap between there best and worse is just far to wide.

I stopped doing my tips after rd1 and have made money of the footy with punting this year.

coolstory.gif

couldn't help myself :p

my bets so far:

1. Adelaide to be up at 1/4 time @ 2.75

2. Collingwood, Essendon, West Coast, Geelong and Adelaide to be up at 1/4 time @ 5.98

3. Bulldogs +40.5, Geelong >25, Gold Coast +40.5 @ 4.19

Might put $100 on Carlton to win by less than 39. Paying $19....crazy

No H2H singles this week, although GWS at $85.50 after commission was tempting for lols.

But there are 3 teams I think are overs but too short to back outright that I'm going to multi up - Ess/Haw/Syd @ $1.92 on TAB. I mark it at around $1.52 so taking that as overs.

No H2H singles this week, although GWS at $85.50 after commission was tempting for lols.

But there are 3 teams I think are overs but too short to back outright that I'm going to multi up - Ess/Haw/Syd @ $1.92 on TAB. I mark it at around $1.52 so taking that as overs.

Lenny you seem to normally have some love for the dogs. What happened? :)

I actually like two of those three dogs that you just kicked - St Kilda to win, and Brisbane to cover.

The Lions are an interesting spot. I don't think there's a class gap between the two sides.

Essendon are pretty tough to read - the dog has covered in all five Bombers games this year (closing line). They scraped by against the Suns, but then crushed Carlton. I mean, how often can Brent Stanton have Supercoach 175 type games?

Against the Lions - there is a big drop off in Rockliff's game when he leaves the Gabba. And no Raines hurts.

I think the line should be about 3 to 4 kicks.

Not sure if this is considered silly betting???

Can't see either team winning by more than 3 goals. IMO either losing team will put up a good fight and it definately won't be a blow out.

Port under 39.5 @ 2.88
Rich under 39.5 @ 2.55

Also

Adel +39.5
WC

@ 1.77

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this is considered silly betting???

Can't see either team winning by more than 3 goals. IMO either losing team will put up a good fight and it definately won't be a blow out.

Port under 39.5 @ 2.88
Rich under 39.5 @ 2.55

Sportingbet have a triple margin bet. If you are confident in the 3 goals statement you could take "any other result" in the 24.5 triple margin, which covers both teams under 24.5, at $1.95.

Maybe there is a better way out there again to do it but that's one option.

Richmond will win, Deledio, Martin Cotchin be too quick for Port's plodders in Ebert and Boak as good as they are in close... Richmond will definately be eager to get some wins after some tough close losses... they play ok in Adelaide too...

i backed north ht/ft at 6.75.. i don't think they can come from behind at half so an all the way lead is value if they can come out and play hard early against an eagles team now missing several stars and maybe due for a downer...

also on Hawkins for Coleman at $8.. way overs considering him and Franklin both play GWS/GCOAST only once so no advantage for Buddy... and he has a 6-7 goal start already..

It may be the Collingwood in me but i think our 'pressure' is back and the possible inclusions of Daisy, Shaw, Reid, Didak we will be too strong for the doggies.

Collingwood line -41.5 @1.92

Hawks will be fuming this week and will beat saints comfortably.

Hawthorn line -24.5 @1.92

Confident in Richmond getting the win despite Port's good recent record against the tiges.

Richmond H2H @1.75

West Coast have a couple of fresh injuries at the moment with Kennedy and Mitch Brown out (aswell as Schofield out suspended). And just as another user said earlier, the games between these two sides over at Patersons have been close recently.

North Melbourne +39.5 @1.44

:thumbsu: :)

Pulled the trigger on laying Carlton @ $1.01 for half a unit. That's silly even for Carl v GWS.

Hoping the rumours of Carlton resting Judd, Scotland et al come to fruition and they blow out to $1.02 so can back it back :thumbsu:

Long shot multi -

Essendon 60+
Geelong 100+
Hawthorn 1-39
Sydney H2H
WC v Kangaroos either team under 15.5
@ 209.87

Safe Multi for the week
Coll/Coll
Ess H2H
Gee Quarter time lead
Freo H2H