Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Could someone please post the odds for Round 7 if they are up? :thumbsu:

Also if you are aware of any summaries for Round 6 betting in AFL if you could provide the links it would be greatly appreciated.

TAB odds:

Melbourne: 13.00
Hawthorn: 1.02

Adelaide: 2.20
Geelong: 1.65

GWS: 3.25
Gold Coast: 1.33

Richmond: 1.75
Sydney: 2.05

Brisbane: 5.50
Collingwood: 1.14

Essendon: 1.75
West Coast: 2.05

North Melbourne: 1.38
W. Bulldogs: 3.00

Fremantle: 1.12
Port Adelaide: 6.00

Saint Kilda: 3.85
Carlton: 1.25

Early thoughts:

Wow. Cannot believe we are favourites! Definitely value for Sydney. Also some good value for WC, injury report pending.

I have no idea with Adel v Geel, might steer clear.

I'm keen to see what Collingwood over 60 is.

Bulldogs at the line maybe?

Carlton should respond strongly, also wait for the line.

Port at $6 looks juicy....

I'm assuming that Sydney price is based on Goodes possibly not playing, and our woeful MCG record. Probably a decent bet with the points start.

Geelong all day at 1.65.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are Sydney overpriced?

Can't beat any AFL side at the MCG and have a poor record against Richmond at the ground. No Goodes/Mumford and the Tigers have improved as much as Sydney in a relative sense ( not Ladder position ).

I was expecting $1.85/$1.95

I'm more upset with Essendon being $1.75, thought they would open pk seeing as Naita will be back and they are undefeated.

I reckon Crows are value, they are a very different side to that of the last few years. Geelong are off the boil with comparison to recent seasons, consistently losing key stats such as hard ball gets, clearances etc which will catch up with them sooner or later.

I have it as It should be pretty much even money if not Crows marginally favourites imo. They have been bracing themselves for this block of games as the next month defines their season ahead of a soft 2nd half draw.

Richmond were fairly poor yesterday against a miserable Port Adelaide.

I agree, Port Adelaide were playing horrible footy and kept missing targets yet still managed to bang on 4 straight goals and look to mount a challenge

Richmond were fairly poor yesterday against a miserable Port Adelaide.

I agree, Port Adelaide were playing horrible footy and kept missing targets yet still managed to bang on 4 straight goals and look to mount a challenge

Can't argue with this BUT, I would argue that we relaxed a bit with a 61-14 lead. Port did lift a lot in the third quarter too and played pretty well.

And against good teams this year we have proved to be able to match it with them for most of the game, while defeating the 2 teams we should very comfortably.

I would not read too much into our second half v Port.

In saying that, I won't be touching Richmond at under $2.

I'm in love with Adelaide +7.5

Then again I also don't mind Demons +49.5 (CB) so take that with a grain of salt lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back