AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

They were my comments the last survey earlier this season. Not that the muppets who get paid huge sums of money to make the decisions take any notice.

I thought Bronze was on a waitlist for Silver, and not Gold?

I have noticed that last year there was a flat fee for Bronze, now they have added a joining fee on top.

What's even weirder is that in the junior category, the Silver is a cheaper option than the Bronze (excluding the joining fee) even though you have more games, gold waitlist, etc.

Junior Bronze is $225 (without joining fee) whereas Silver is $190 for the year.
I was Silver with my wife for years. We had 2 kids during covid and hardly went to games. a few years ago I was allowed to drop to Bronze but keep the waitlist for gold. That has changed for 2025. To stay on the waitlist for Gold, you have to be a paying Silver member.

Hopefully I get to more games this year... like others have mentioned you need to go to 15 games or so to break even.

I thought Bronze was on a waitlist for Silver, and not Gold?
They allowed silvers to go to bronze and remain on the waitlist, but that has changed. Now you have to remain silver to be on the waitlist for gold and now that silver is full there is a waitlist to get silver.

Well, they have had 12 months to realise that kids bronze being more expensive than kids silver doesn't make sense but it seemed to slip past them a second time.
It's like when I get my kids Macca's and they say "it's actually cheaper to get 24 nuggets instead of 20"

homer simpson episode 23 GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back