AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entered the queue at approx 1:40, got in just before open and refreshed on 2pm.

Went for 3 tickets, system came back saying there were not 3 in a row available anywhere. Panic. 2 in a row? Nope. 1 ticket anywhere? Nope. Figured I must've been in before they released everything.

Refreshed, got L1 row A, which I chose not to take, so I went back and tried again. Figured they sell from L1 row A and work backwards so must've just about been first in the system.

Next go, L1 row O. Had 4 devices in the queue so took a risk to see if I could get better, and went back again.

Then chose the front of L4 and was asked whether I was a bot, confirmed I wasn't, and got 3 tickets near the front of Q19. Perfect.

Got nothing solid confirmed, but I have my fingers in a few pies.

I'll see how things go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait a second... I just had a look through my post history to see how my waiting list number, and you posted this above my post:

How??? -_-

Probably mates with Dan.

Can someone tell me what/where is this Account Number I need to have is?
I don't see anything listed as that in my email.
Is it Customer ID or Order No by any chance?

Went and visited AFL Membership HQ today... and got a tour of the ARC ... It's not quite what you might think. when they show it on the TV - looks way more impressive on the telly.

Considered volunteering for a job in there ... I would have seen that touched goal easily :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back