AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I got M lower this morning. N went very quickly as I had my tickets by 9:04. Looking forward to it. Perfect Spring Weather forecast.

I got M Undercover and was at the payment stage at 9,01am, decided against going for 'N sec' cause with dining selling on Monday 8am not sure how many bays were taken up...
Btw did u have a look into N before buying M lower? if so, what bay were they up to just after 9am....

Last edited:

I got M Undercover and was at the payment stage at 9,01am, decided against going for 'N sec' cause with dining selling on Monday 8am not sure how many bays were taking up...
Btw did u have a look into N before buying M lower? if so, what bay were they up to just after 9am....

I couldn't see anything in N at all (I needed 3 tickets) and that was at 9:02. So I went to M and got Lower Row N.

Can anyone confirm what the go is for AFL members (I am a full member with club support package) re walkup to finals matches?

I bought a ticket for the Richmond v North final as there will be a big crowd and I don't mind paying the $18.

But is it possible to simply scan in on the night for the Dogs game, where the crowd won't be anywhere near as large?

Can anyone confirm what the go is for AFL members (I am a full member with club support package) re walkup to finals matches?

I bought a ticket for the Richmond v North final as there will be a big crowd and I don't mind paying the $18.

But is it possible to simply scan in on the night for the Dogs game, where the crowd won't be anywhere near as large?

Yes you can walk up- they said they will release walk up information on Thursday- I think the try to make it unclear as possible to encourage people to buy tickets, but as far as I can tell you will be able to walk up for the crows/bulldogs game and get a seat up on level 4. Keep an eye out for email/website on Thursday.

pretty sure youll be able to walk up, but prob limited to sitting on level 3, but assuming wont be big crowd sneak down to level one and find a seat at quarter time

I couldn't get on this morning, getting bogus seats for Richmond/North...wondering if I should hold off for later or walk up...
Don't they leave two bays or half bays for walk-up?

You don't even have to get there early to get one of those seats. Everyone who wouldn't risk not going gets one, those who are indifferent figure the seats'll be gone, and so there's usually a few empty spots.

I couldn't get on this morning, getting bogus seats for Richmond/North...wondering if I should hold off for later or walk up...
They're currently on back rows of Q19 so I doubt there will be too much walk up. I would keep a close eye on it.
Sometimes later in the week they release seats on N level from their overpriced unsold dining packages. From memory I think it was Thursdays they do this but not 100% sure.

They're currently on back rows of Q19 so I doubt there will be too much walk up. I would keep a close eye on it.
Sometimes later in the week they release seats on N level from their overpriced unsold dining packages. From memory I think it was Thursdays they do this but not 100% sure.
Usually they release the level N seats two days before the game. So, it may be best to try on the Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a disgrace that the AFL members allows guest passes to be sold before full members have a chance to purchase tickets. The AFL is more than happy to slug a guest $80 for a ticket rather than look after the paid up member first. Pure greed at it's highest.

You could only buy guest passes on level M in the open and level Q, so members still got first choice of Level M undercover and Level N & P

Row A P18 for Tigers v Roos. Didn't even bother buying a ticket for the Dogs game, I'll just walk up and have a bit of room up on Level 4.
I actually think you might also have the oppurtunity to walkup on level 1.

Speaking of scalping, have a mate who works at the AFL. He says during finals they buy tickets being scalped on Ebay so they can track down who bought them and cancel their membership. But he says these people have the same seats for multiple games so they must have people at Ticketek who help them.

I turned up a bit late to the North-Richmond sale, and there wasn't any level 2 available. What sort of level 2 bays were available when the AFL members opened up today?

Got 4 tix in N25 at 9am on the dot.

Must have been plenty unavailable as usually its closer to the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back