AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Painfree process getting prelim tickets this morning. I had two N level seats paid for by 9.02am :thumbsu:
Level N wasn't an option for me through ticket again.... Only Level 2A (P) was available

What am I doing wrong?

Level N wasn't an option for me through ticket again.... Only Level 2A (P) was available

What am I doing wrong?

Don't think you're doing anything wrong, it's just luck of the draw. I tried to get N level tickets for Cats v Hawks last week but wasn't successful.

This morning I had my member barcodes already pasted into the Ticketek website and was refreshing from 8.55am waiting for it to tick over to 9am.

The majority of N level is reserved for people who buy dining packages during the finals; it seems only two or three bays are available to other members.

This morning I had my member barcodes already pasted into the Ticketek website and was refreshing from 8.55am waiting for it to tick over to 9am.
Yeah, I was doing the same. I only saw 2A and got given P15. I refreshed (because I took a risk) and ended with P18. Never saw an option for N.

"Validation" of AFL members happening tonight. Be wary if you borrowed a membership.

They were spruiking that outside the ground but once we scanned through it was just business as usual, didn't notice anyone checking anything.

How much would that cost? I can't find AFL members price anywhere...
Full Members
Competing Team 11am-12pm EST Sunday (Given Swans, Bulldogs or Giants have small numbers in AFL membership lots will go to members with other club support AFL Full Members)
* Non-competing Team 2-5pm EST SEP 25
MCG ON-SALES LEVEL N, M, P LEVEL Q Rows A–J Adult $194.00 Concession $146.00 Junior $100.00
LEVEL Q Rows K– DD Adult $173.00 Concession $130.00 Junior $90.00

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silver member here. Hoping i can get a seat this year.

So 2pm tomorrow is non competing full members. How about non competing silver members :)

Silver member here. Hoping i can get a seat this year.

So 2pm tomorrow is non competing full members. How about non competing silver members :)
Bulldogs winning might have killed us silver members hopes of a ticket :(

Around 2000 combined AFL members. Would that many full members spend 400 bucks a couple to see a neutral game?
$195 a pop is a bargain for a great seat, even cheaper on level 4. 30K full members, reckon a fair proportion would want to go. From memory there were no silver member tickets for the Freo GF. Hard to guage.

Having been lucky to get in as a silver member with club support last year (in a rubbish seat on level Q), it sickens me that there's a chance that theatre going full members could prevent Dogs fans with silver memberships, and who've waited a lifetime to see their team in a GF, getting in.

I know people wait a long time to become full members. But sorry, if you're going because the GF is "the place to be" and you think you have a right to go at the expense of a Dogs Silver member on the basis of your full membership, you're an arseh*le.

Having been lucky to get in as a silver member with club support last year (in a rubbish seat on level Q), it sickens me that there's a chance that theatre going full members could prevent Dogs fans with silver memberships, and who've waited a lifetime to see their team in a GF, getting in.

I know people wait a long time to become full members. But sorry, if you're going because the GF is "the place to be" and you think you have a right to go at the expense of a Dogs Silver member on the basis of your full membership, you're an arseh*le.

Any supporter can attend the GF if they really want to. They just need to get themselves organised like the Full members have.
I don't see how a Full member actually using their membership makes them an arseh*le.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back