AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCC waiting list is like 25 years and getting longer and longer. Not even worth joining the list.

AFL membership is great if you only like footy anyway.

I gave up AFL this year for MCC, and probably would have being full AFL mid this year or next year. Meanwhile, looks like I'm 5 or 6 years away from restricted MCC let alone full. Thought restricted would be one or two at worst... Starting to feel conflicted if it was the right call other than best mate being MCC too.

I gave up AFL this year for MCC, and probably would have being full AFL mid this year or next year. Meanwhile, looks like I'm 5 or 6 years away from restricted MCC let alone full. Thought restricted would be one or two at worst... Starting to feel conflicted if it was the right call other than best mate being MCC too.

Can still go absentee for AFL mate

Only a 5 or 6 year wait for restricted? I thought it was 12-15 years

Only a 5 or 6 year wait for restricted? I thought it was 12-15 years

I went on the waiting list in 98, and I'm provisional at the moment. I thought I'd be provisional for 2 or 3 years max until I got restricted, but latest intake is suggesting more 5 or 6 years. Full will be like 2 decades at this rate.

I went on the waiting list in 98, and I'm provisional at the moment. I thought I'd be provisional for 2 or 3 years max until I got restricted, but latest intake is suggesting more 5 or 6 years. Full will be like 2 decades at this rate.
i was put on the MCC waiting list when i was 8 months old in 1991 got my restricted in 2005 and still have not got full membership.

i was put on the MCC waiting list when i was 8 months old in 1991 got my restricted in 2005 and still have not got full membership.

I'm so jealous of people with parents who did this for them. It's just responsible parenting in my view.

I'm so jealous of people with parents who did this for them. It's just responsible parenting in my view.
I think the hardest thing is to get on the waiting list it requires 2 full members to sponsor you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh I meant 2 decades from now :(

What I'd like to see for MCC and full AFL membership is a minimum requirement of games attended over a 5 year period, in order to keep your membership.

If that were the case people would just take their families tickets to scan in with so it looked like they'd gone to more games. Would work for AFL members probably not MCC due to pic on card

Plenty of my work colleagues are MCC members and most of them haven't been to a game in years. Conversely most AFL members I know through work or socially would attend half a dozen games a year on average

If that were the case people would just take their families tickets to scan in with so it looked like they'd gone to more games. Would work for AFL members probably not MCC due to pic on card
Word on the street is that the ID pictures on AFL memberships are in the works.

How do you find the number of games attended? I'm trying to work it out in the AFL membership site but can't see it anywhere. Think I'm about 25-26

Set up an excel file at the start of the year because I wanted to get to 30 and have just been ticking them off as I go.

No idea if there is record available via the site. Probably not as the site isn't very good.

How do you find the number of games attended? I'm trying to work it out in the AFL membership site but can't see it anywhere. Think I'm about 25-26

When you log in to your account on the Ticketmaster website there's somewhere where you can find your barcode number and it also shows you each game you've attended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back