AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon a few tickets will fall to Richmond Silver members that me to the number of pi**ed off Collingwood fans who will give this one a miss.

Why would a Collingwood fan go anyway? Do they need to be pissed to miss a game that doesn't involve their team?

I wouldn’t be surprised if a few non competing gold member miss out.

I expect this to be similar to 2017 when it sold out by 3:30.

Would be staggered if silver members got a look in considering the erosion of tickets each year.

This is no where near 2017. I would doubt silver will get a look in, but u would be stiff to miss with non competing gold.

View attachment 750513

Seems we lost 7k AFL members tickets for the GF in the last day

What a load of shit. Even disregarding the discrepancy between the two posts, why can’t they give an exact number?

“Approximately 13-16k”

It’s a week out from the game, and they don’t know how many seats they will allocate to AFL members, in the AFL members reserve. What will determine whether it’s 13k or 16k? How many corporates hand back tickets?

They should be made to disclose exactly how many grand final seats will be available in November each year, so members can make an informed decision as to whether they want to renew or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it won’t happen but hoping they enable the option to change seats like they do now in the home and away season.
With only 3000 people eligible it’s not like it would cause any problems.

Look at the 2017 breakdown PDF. AFL members was 13k on the dot. More like 11k when you remove all the staff/other bullshit

What a load of s**t. Even disregarding the discrepancy between the two posts, why can’t they give an exact number?

“Approximately 13-16k”

It’s a week out from the game, and they don’t know how many seats they will allocate to AFL members, in the AFL members reserve. What will determine whether it’s 13k or 16k? How many corporates hand back tickets?

They should be made to disclose exactly how many grand final seats will be available in November each year, so members can make an informed decision as to whether they want to renew or not.

They won't even give us the exact numbers of how many gold/Silver members each club has as club support, you expect them to give this info a year out from the game?

They won't even give us the exact numbers of how many gold/Silver members each club has as club support, you expect them to give this info a year out from the game?

Of course I know it won’t happen because AFL. But the whole making shit up on the fly thing is getting beyond a joke and should be challenged. AFL members are getting treated not as a priority in their own section. Would MCC members tolerate it?

This is no where near 2017. I would doubt silver will get a look in, but u would be stiff to miss with non competing gold.
Hope you’re right.
Still have bad memories of missing out last year when non competing gold members sold out at 2:10pm.

This was an interesting post on Twitter from someone's photo of a FB question to the department.
Not sure if this guy is on here to add further comments.

Ahhh. Their's the breakdown we've been looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back