Afl team game

Remove this Banner Ad

fwds Waite Barry Hall Fevola
Hlf fwds D Motlop Nick Riewoldt Travis Cloke
Centres Okeefe Adam Goodes Shane Tuck
Hlf backs Dempster Sam Fisher Gram
Backs Richards C Bolton Andrew Walker
Rucks Everitt Brock Mclean J Bolton
Inter J White Dempster LRobertsthomson Vogels Schmit Richards Grundy Doyle mathews lonie Currie Barlow Brennan Faulks Lonie Grundy

ANY TRADES Avalible Ted Richards Lonie Doyle Barry Hall

mj ill give ya $2 for L.R.T...
AS BAD AS THEY GET
I thought he looked alright on saturday night mate thought C Bolton was useless and an under done Leo barry was average. don't get to ahead of yourself the swans have been average due to injuries this year

I thought he looked alright on saturday night mate thought C Bolton was useless and an under done Leo barry was average. don't get to ahead of yourself the swans have been average due to injuries this year

they may have been but the made up 4 it after the game.. in very fine form... micky o got the 3 in front of a goodes

Goodes was awesome saturday night in a shit team. Im going to throw a lil coin on him for the BrownlowI know his first half the year was shit but hes averaged 25 touches a game in the last half of the year. Don't think he'l win but he does poll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Mals a half back flanker my forwards don't need that many opportunities

ill i said was ill help u if u want ome of my middies. Guess not but have fun with mclean and bolton on the ball against cornes and burgoyne

We are looking for some committed players to be part of a fantasy AFL draft. The game requires you to be participating between 6:00 pm and 9:30 pm nightly. If you can’t make these times on the odd occasion you can always send someone a list of players who you would like to pick up. If you are committed to this game sign up here.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showth...369298&page=18

If you are not going to be committed don’t bother joining up.

I rate Jude Bolton pretty highly as well as Brock Mclean I know Mclean hasn't had the best of years years injured most of it but he is a gun. Tucks honest. You forgetting a bloke by the name of Goodes. what trade would you give me to strengthen my midfield

I rate Jude Bolton pretty highly as well as Brock Mclean I know Mclean hasn't had the best of years years injured most of it but he is a gun. Tucks honest. You forgetting a bloke by the name of Goodes. what trade would you give me to strengthen my midfield

mclean and bolton are good but are both NOT on ballers. Cassisie, burgoynes on offer for u

Brock Mclean was one of the best clearance players in the league 2006 what are you on about what position would you have him. Mclean number 5 draft pick I think and Bolton number 7 I think and yes he is a premiership on baller.

can you put your team up port
Greg Bentley
Dean Brogan
Peter Burgoyne
Shaun Burgoyne
Alipate Carlile
Domenic Cassisi
Troy Chaplin
Adam Cockshell
Chad Cornes
Kane Cornes
Fabian Deluca