Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency X - Club has elected not to fill list spot - Davey returning from injury?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heppell on Brownlow coverage said he’s close to signing new deal with Essendon. Think we can put that to bed, he’s staying

Pretends? I may not watch all of it live due to other commitments but I watch every Essendon or Coburg game on replay at the very least. I try to watch at least 2 or 3 games from every club a year.

Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
This is like when Mum and Dad fight.

In this case Eth you’re Mum, and Bruno is chucking plates and being unreasonable. I’m gonna go hide round the back of the couch.

This is like when Mum and Dad fight.

In this case Eth you’re Mum, and Bruno is chucking plates and being unreasonable. I’m gonna go hide round the back of the couch.

hobbit1a.gif

Do NOT give me that hope!
hahaha.

seems odd. Lions are out. Port have been out for a bit
Unless he's finally gonna leave Vic (for the Swans).....seriously suspect he's waiting for us to announce a coach.
We can offer the $$$, we can offer staying in Vic & as much as a basket case as we are, he'd be another piece of the cog that fixes us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahaha.

seems odd. Lions are out. Port have been out for a bit
Unless he's finally gonna leave Vic (for the Swans).....seriously suspect he's waiting for us to announce a coach.
We can offer the $$$, we can offer staying in Vic & as much as a basket case as we are, he'd be another piece of the cog that fixes us.
Told the Dogs today that it's Brisbane according to Edmund. Was waiting for the working week understandably

Told the Dogs today that it's Brisbane according to Edmund. Was waiting for the working week understandably
You’ve totally misread the situation. He was only waiting for the lions season to finish.
perhaps

Most haven't waited for the monday. Bobby Hill announced Sunday post-Pies loss.

should also note. when I say "more I think" - that's shifting the dial from 10% sure vs. Lions (90%)

longer Dunkley says nothing, more I think he's Dons bound
Aged like milk.

To be fair, after missing out last year I was highly doubtful we'd be able to get him this year. Same as Bobby Hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back