Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Throw the kitchen sink at Charlie Cameron. Great stop gap until the Davies are ready.

Tick what off?
The shit umpiring from last night.

But even if they said they ****ed up, it’s not like they’re going to donate the 4 points to us. So move on (like our players should have last night).

Hope we go hard for Henry Hustwaite, stuck behind too many at Hawthorn. 195cm first possession mid with excellent poise ball in hand, would be a perfect it playing the sweeper role at stoppage. Owe them one for Mass anyway.

Hugh Bond is stuck playing as a lockdown back pocket in the SANFL for Adelaide. Drafted as a 185cm mid in the Rowbottom mould, possesses top end endurance and physicality. Would like to sign him if delisted.

Been catching up on some u18 champs and love the way Joe Berry plays. Dare I say he'd be another perfect fit for us given our dearth of quality smalls up front. With any luck they change the NGA rules to be able to match past 20 and we could nab Isaac Kako too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shai Bolton. Perfect player for us, that has the ability to be an elite match winner. I wouldn’t read too much into his form playing in that Richmond side.

What would it take?

Shai Bolton. Perfect player for us, that has the ability to be an elite match winner. I wouldn’t read too much into his form playing in that Richmond side.

What would it take?
Two firsts.

I'm not giving up 2x firsts for Shai Bolton with Tasmania soon to come in.

We're further away than that.

We do need a bit more match-winning, x-factor ability in the side. But I'm not selling the farm for Bolton.

I'm not giving up 2x firsts for Shai Bolton with Tasmania soon to come in.

We're further away than that.

We do need a bit more match-winning, x-factor ability in the side. But I'm not selling the farm for Bolton.
I agree. That's what it would cost us though

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back