Hayes missed out but seems secure for future years

Tsatas working on his game for specific purposes

ADJ heaps of chances he wasn’t quite ready to take

Tex and Jayden nowhere near it

Jones played as a senior

Vigo a baby

It’s not terrible reading in my opinion
That’s more or less my take on it.

It just gets tedious seeing the same people flailing and chucking toys out of the cot over the coach when he’s fairly limited options available once the list management season is finished

Dont be fooled by the original high draft pick that Rachele went at. He is not quick. He is not a crumbing forward. He is a small mid/fwd that can get to good spots when he's left alone. Decent smarts. He is really similar to Gresham but is getting a reputation for squibbing contests. Adelaide would in my opinion quietly jump at a pick in this draft anywhere close to early to mid 2nd round. No way they'd get a 1st for him. Draper straight swap does absolutely nothing to improve our list. It actually significantly weakens our list.

Dont be fooled by the original high draft pick that Rachele went at. He is not quick. He is not a crumbing forward. He is a small mid/fwd that can get to good spots when he's left alone. Decent smarts. He is really similar to Gresham but is getting a reputation for squibbing contests. Adelaide would in my opinion quietly jump at a pick in this draft anywhere close to early to mid 2nd round. No way they'd get a 1st for him. Draper straight swap does absolutely nothing to improve our list. It actually significantly weakens our list.
If we could trade our second for him, it would be an absolute heist.

He also does something our small don’t do.. kicks goals
Yes, but bringing in the same type of small forward over and over again doesn't work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moral of the story there is you can get talent anywhere but what’s more important is that you actually invest in them, develop them and bring them along properly.

By my count less than half that 22 are top 5 picks…

Pick 5 for Dan Rioli on Gettable.

WTF is going on with the world.
I enjoy gettable, but I must admit to a double take at that one

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back