Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Rachele. Nah especially for the price we'll pay. I'd have done it for a second rounder but Adelaide will ask for a first.

If we're going to have a small forward that doesn't defend, they better have the scoreboard impact that Eddie Betts, Stengle, Greene, Elliott and Charlie Cameron have. Rachele is not that player offensively.

I will say however that he is a better crumbing small forward than any of our smalls and knows his way around goal so that's a bonus. He hasn't however demonstrated that manic forward pressure and consistency for us to pay a first.

It creates a world where a raft of players are worth Pick 1. I'd say Harley Reid is the possibly the only player whose pick value has been maintained.

Rioli was Pick 15 nine years ago. They think his value has appreciated somehow. He'll be 28 next year.
I wonder if it’s pick 5 with a second rounder coming back? Otherwise, it doesn’t make sense and we should be trying to get that pick if GCS are giving away the pick so cheaply.

I haven't watched much of Gold Coast this year but why was Lukosius dropped? And is there a possibility we could chase him? He is a great kick (which fits a huge need), very talented and he's young enough.

Certainly knows how to kick a goal too.

I haven't watched much of Gold Coast this year but why was Lukosius dropped? And is there a possibility we could chase him? He is a great kick (which fits a huge need), very talented and he's young enough.

Great skills and can play a bit but the question mark for me is he is a bit soft at times.

I reckon if you bring in Luko you dispense with Cox.

It creates a world where a raft of players are worth Pick 1. I'd say Harley Reid is the possibly the only player whose pick value has been maintained.

Rioli was Pick 15 nine years ago. They think his value has appreciated somehow. He'll be 28 next year.
He will close to winning the Tigers B&F this year if what a few Tigers supporters I know are right and they are not just your normal AFL nuffies. If the GC really want him they will pay a price.

Josh Rachele. Nah especially for the price we'll pay. I'd have done it for a second rounder but Adelaide will ask for a first.

If we're going to have a small forward that doesn't defend, they better have the scoreboard impact that Eddie Betts, Stengle, Greene, Elliott and Charlie Cameron have. Rachele is not that player offensively.

I will say however that he is a better crumbing small forward than any of our smalls and knows his way around goal so that's a bonus. He hasn't however demonstrated that manic forward pressure and consistency for us to pay a first.
I like that he's versatile enough to play through the middle and he gives them some real spark through there.

Come on now, Pick 5?
Really. You been and watched the Tigers live ? They do not really want to give him up so they will ask for 5 . Where it ends up who knows but the pick he was taken with is totally irrelevant . Clubs who really want players who are contracted have to pay the price.

Really. You been and watched the Tigers live ? They do not really want to give him up so they will ask for 5 . Where it ends up who knows but the pick he was taken with is totally irrelevant . Clubs who really want players who are contracted have to pay the price.
Tigers also have a bunch of point matching shrapnel so Rioli + a good amount of Points for Lombard for pick 5 makes a lot of sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just hold on. I'm still reacting emotionally.
I do not really care. There are peoples opinions I trust who go and watch and over the years have been pretty straight down the line as far as the Tigers go so forgive me if I take on what they say. :)

Pick 5 for Dan Rioli on Gettable.

WTF is going on with the world.

GC traded pick 2 for Lachie Weller.

They have their own economy up there

My rules for drafting

-No ruckman in the top 10
- rucks must be either very athletic, or very big as in Briggs type.
-no mids under 6ft unless they are at least one of super competitive, really fast or very good skills.
- forwards before backs in the first round.

Always reach for the dynamic athletic multi position players who are hard to match up on.

Back end of draft pick players who already have an afl skill or have the athletic profile to develop into an afl role.

What have a I missed

My rules for drafting

-no mids under 6ft unless they are at least one of super competitive, really fast or very good skills.

Always reach for the dynamic athletic multi position players who are hard to match up on.

Back end of draft pick players who already have an afl skill or have the athletic profile to develop into an afl role.

What have a I missed
Gotta come from a good family
Private school education is a must, prefect is desirable
Well spoken, good mannered

My rules for drafting

What have a I missed

Not sure what the rules for psych testing for draftees are, but id be delving into cognitive, memory and pattern recognition testing to identify players able to quickly identify spacing/zones/defensive positioning as I believe there is a link there. I believe we are a "dumb" football side when it comes to reacting and learning positioning and spacing, which is the cause of some of our horrendous skills execution.

I think the mental makeup of draftees is something we are poor at. I'd be deep diving into that area as a club to try and fill the gaping hole we have in leadership/competitive nature.

Aside from Hayes who’s vfl form went unrewarded?

Bryan deserved games earlier than he was given
Roberts should have been rewarded earlier than he was offered
Tsatas, albeit understandable why, deserved games earlier, and played in his role at senior level earlier in the year.

Hayes obviously the big one, with Laverde being soundly beaten, he should have been given an opportunity earlier in the year bu wasn't.

Haha oh dear.
Might take a bit to repair that relationship for the crows. He’s a great talent.
Feel like we need a speedy pressure forward more though

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back