Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

You're saying a late 2nd rounder, from anybody, that could be sent as part of a package for say Noble is something they "don't need"?

Or what about a future 2nd rounder? Or future 3rd rounder? Who is to say what they will or won't need in 12 months time.

Again, simple logic says the timing of this doesn't make sense. You don't delist an asset under contract, prior to trade week, when they have legitimate value - not without a reason.
Simple logic says it does make sense to some. But everyone is different

Houston confirming he has no interest in leaving Port.
I think because of the suspension he probably feels he owes them.

Maybe unpopular opinion, but no way he should be missing the entire finals for that bump.
Players often are never quite the same after missing a deep finals run through injury/suspension.
He's lucky he only got 5. Absolutely deserved

Received some mail that Stringer has had lunch with Fly and could be in the black and white next season. May be playing a bit of poker with our list management team but to me it’s be a great opportunity to get something back while we can.
The team that has absolutely nothing to give us. If we're trading Stringer, I want to use it as an incentive to get something else back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being released from his contract is very strange.

Asking him to consider his options is perfectly fine. But given Gold Coast's situation of trying to orchestrate a number of trades in this upcoming period, he absolutely had some sort of value - be it to be included in a Rioli, Noble or Lukosious trade.

Something's up there.
I thought so too. Hopefully it's nothing really serious like some injury they're keeping quiet about, or some social issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back