Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

I do. We offered one of our picks for the pies F1 and they rejected the offer.

We were trying to pressure them into trading one of their firsts and a future first. Which is why we were posturing to early bid on McInnes. They called our bluff.

View attachment 2112304

This is literally only 2 and a half weeks ago.
If he was to request a trade then I can only make the assumption it has a lot to do with hind, Jake and lavs potential departure.
Which would be really disappointing if that’s the case.

Struggle to see Merrett leave purely for money, and if jts success well gee think he could find someone closer than the saints lmao.
Are they even closer than us?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
From that there is images (6).jpeg

BF cycle is worse than the media one…
  • Highly unlikely option raised (Merret to saints, Stringer and Lav multiple years elsewhere, Port want Parish etc)
  • BF turns it into a massive windfall if every planet signs (multiple top 10 picks etc)
  • Turns out to be a dream based upon a non-event
  • Disappointment in not ending up with Max King AND Harley Reid ensures…

lol nice one Tommy

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Note the last line.

"Essendon captain Zach Merrett is going nowhere as St Kilda made clear it was not attempting to poach the Dons skipper this year."

Game has been played. Now it is out there. You really need to follow how all of this is played. Someone would have 100% given Morris the info. Morris did not run with anything more than considering making an offer. Now the Saints are in a position where if it goes pear shaped again Merrett knows where he can get $1.2 mil or there abouts. Even more of a bonus if the Saints rebound. If they do not then nothing happens but now it is in play. That is the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really like Dom Bedendo as a player, just cut by the dogs after 4 years and a couple of games. I like the way he moves in traffic, smooth sidestep, handy as a high hf/wing. Very athletic, combine results "he recorded a whopping 99cm running vertical jump and impressive 2.95-second 20m sprint, an 8.15-second agility test and a 21.2 yo-yo test which are all considered elite across the board. "

Is Matt Kennedy young enough, has been told that he can consider his options

Wants to play onball

I wouldnt want to give up too much and maybe hes too old at 27

I also see the tune of BF faithful agenda has turned from big mids to classy/skillful players
Reckon he'd be fine as a small defender. Jake Kelly replacement.

This is actually what blowing up the list looks like. You all wanted this.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Zach has been more vocal than anyone about wanting to schieve success.
Do people reckon he would happily sit idly by as the club actively jettison senior players and intimate through public voices like Watson that we are going to take a step back?

This was always on the cards if we committed to a tear down, be it this year or next.

Matt Kennedy would be almost perfect for us.

Plays a position we don’t need. In an age range we don’t need.

I expect him to don the sash.
#donate2flightplan
It would allow a left footed Zac Merrett to half back and Martin elsehwere

But so does Setterfield. Just think Kennedy is more bull like

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back