Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah well stringer trade value has been tanked, any value in trading him still?
I dont mind the list spots and us moving on from Jake

As much as he is an influential figure, our over reliance on Jake showed that we needed him to fire to be a chance. If we removed the band aid sees we are looking long term.

Cox booted three goals as a makeshift forward in the round 12 defeat to Gold Coast but produced arguably his most promising performance of the season to date in his 50th career game against the Crows last week, providing a big spark for the Dons with another three goals and using his rangy frame to advantage as a forward threat.
Holy shit! I'm not convinced. He didn't do it wearing pink nail polished. And ya know I think those teams are playing finals this week too...might be in that other sport.

big-lebowski-stirring.gif

Last edited:
Setterfield, Weid and Goldstein to get another year, Jayden Davey no... according to Twomey.

I suspect this means Laverde is gone (Weid depth) & Shiel may be gone (Setterfield depth)

Don’t think he necessarily said a no on Jayden. Don’t think it necessarily says Lav and Shiel gone

He’s not in my best 22 at the shape he likes to stay in so probably.

Doesn’t seem like someone who’d be happy to spend a contract year in the VFL
Haha lucky you’re not coaching. Not only is stringer best 22, he’s our best forward and only bull midfielder. Scott goes to him regularly when games on the line.

The only way I agree with you is if stringer gets the shits with Essendon and doesn’t try.

Saying all this id still trade him to open up avenues for younger guys to step up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha lucky you’re not coaching. Not only is stringer best 22, he’s our best forward and only bull midfielder. Scott goes to him regularly when games on the line.

The only way I agree with you is if stringer gets the shits with Essendon and doesn’t try.

Saying all this id still trade him to open up avenues for younger guys to step up.
Scott’s missed the finals and had a bottom 4 percentage both years while finishing around 10th. Going to him with the game on the line hasn’t meant much.

Doing worse would probably be better for the team.

But also I don’t have the people skills required for the job and would get fired a month in for dropping players with big reputations and poor performance

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back