Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Swans do end up wanting Stringer, what gets it done? 28 and Stringer into 19 (either on the theory that it'll ensure we don't go into deficit to match the bid or, best case, a bid comes after 19 and we end up getting to use it)? Otherwise maybe a future 2nd (given likelihood Sydney finish near the top again, this feels close to market)?

Laverde I'm assuming will be a third rounder to try and shore up points for Kako, if anyone bites.
F2 and 56

If the Swans do end up wanting Stringer, what gets it done? 28 and Stringer into 19 (either on the theory that it'll ensure we don't go into deficit to match the bid or, best case, a bid comes after 19 and we end up getting to use it)? Otherwise maybe a future 2nd (given likelihood Sydney finish near the top again, this feels close to market)?

Laverde I'm assuming will be a third rounder to try and shore up points for Kako, if anyone bites.
Stringer for Konstanty.

Personally I’d want stringer + F2 for Sydney F1

Given expected draft positions that has stringer being worth trading up 6-10 picks in the late first which feels right.

Pretty fair and there’s always the upside of Sydney having a worse year or is having a surprisingly good year and getting more value there

Do the new points system come in this year?

If so 56 is useless to us as points stop at pick 54.
No. Plus even if that were the case, we have two players likely to attract points ahead of Kako, so it would come into value either way

Personally I’d want stringer + F2 for Sydney F1

Given expected draft positions that has stringer being worth trading up 6-10 picks in the late first which feels right.

Pretty fair and there’s always the upside of Sydney having a worse year or is having a surprisingly good year and getting more value there
I don't think there is a club in the comp that would want to be seen involving a 1st round draft pick in a trade for Stringer. Even if they are receving a 2nd round pick back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back