Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - đź’°đź’°đź’°

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd do 2 firsts and a surplus young mid.
I think the upside of a player with his skills and persona would be a huge lift to this group.

Dont get me wrong i get the skills and the upside i just think we need to urgently fill the holes in the list we currently have before we throw the kitchen sink at Reid

Dont get me wrong i get the skills and the upside i just think we need to urgently fill the holes in the list we currently have before we throw the kitchen sink at Reid

I think the only holes we have will be filled by Z Reid, Kako and Saad.

Yes the list may not be top 4 quality, but in terms of holes, thats all i see.
It's young and perhaps it would rise to top 4 level with Harley Reids influence on board..

I think the only holes we have will be filled by Z Reid, Kako and Saad.

Yes the list may not be top 4 quality, but in terms of holes, thats all i see.
It's young and perhaps it would rise to top 4 level with Harley Reids influence on board..

I respect your optimism but personally think there is more holes then that but i suppose we will find out what happens after this FA draft and trade period

Parfitt delisted..surely we have a look
Was just thinking this. He may not be a long term answer but his skill set in our forward half could be helpful. I’m a bit sketchy on his defensive pressure in the forward 50 but I seem to recall it being pretty decent.

Was just thinking this. He may not be a long term answer but his skill set in our forward half could be helpful. I’m a bit sketchy on his defensive pressure in the forward 50 but I seem to recall it being pretty decent.
Has always rated well for tackles , tackles inside 50 and pressure acts. Problem is he has also only rated 45%-56% kicking efficiency.

As I drive around on the weekends, I wonder who are all these people going to garage sales, looking to buy the junk that other people don't want. And here you all are, posting in this thread.
Found the most exquisite doily at a garage sale once that is kept in box never to be seen. That’s what Dollies are for, aren’t they?

Mark Williams and Ty Zanuck were doilies.

Last edited:
As I drive around on the weekends, I wonder who are all these people going to garage sales, looking to buy the junk that other people don't want. And here you all are, posting in this thread.
I just picked up a Metabo 9” angle grinder for like $30 at a liquidation sale, sometimes you win going through other people’s shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

Interesting with Chad Warner going back home rumours if swans win.
Could we get involved to try and get into Harley Reid?
West coast get Chad warner, essendon future first and future third rounder
Essendon get Harley Reid
Sydney get west coast first rounder, essendon first rounder

Wishful thinking of course but would be an immediate injection of improvement.

Interesting with Chad Warner going back home rumours if swans win.
Could we get involved to try and get into Harley Reid?
West coast get Chad warner, essendon future first and future third rounder
Essendon get Harley Reid
Sydney get west coast first rounder, essendon first rounder

Wishful thinking of course but would be an immediate injection of improvement.
We’re only giving up a future first and a future third for Reid? What are you smoking man!!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - đź’°đź’°đź’°

Remove this Banner Ad

Back