Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

POV : Essendon Supporters thinking they can get JUH and Harley Reid while only offering picks 110 and 140

Whilst continuing to build through the draft!

it will be like 2022 we will get guys for cheap they may have an upside while keeping our hand and go to the draft

Because he ain’t going to play on ball time, who is he going to take time off? Durham? Caldwell? The minutes we hope Tsatas gets this year. We don’t need him
Maybe a mid who doesn't run both ways and doesn't have much of a defensive side? Parish? Shiel? Or one that struggles to make it onto the park? Setterfield?

We're talking about a tall mid who's 23 and good for our mix, and at least gives us depth, comp for spots and flexibility.

As I said, if he's cheaply available I don't have a problem with it. He'd be the Setterfield clone I've ranted about needing during the year and the age profile is good.

Otherwise, I'd prefer draft picks.

Is this the best we can do? Josh Rotham. What a flipping joke we are.

With Jake Kelly retired, he could take that spot - as our most slagged off player.
i wouldn't slag off a guy who's hard as a cat's head and actually runs defensively. it's probably the starting point to add as many of this type to the list as we can. duursma, durham, caldwell is a start. roberts so far too i suppose.

Fin Mcginness & Josh Rotham 🤔 could do worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

finn's a gun runner isn't he. could absolutely see a role for him in our slow one-way team, not sure how we'd get it done given he's contracted.
he’s an excellent tagger, kept naicos to 6 touches or something like that last season

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back