Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance Brisbane makes a play for 2mp to replace Daniher?
I do not think so. Why would they ? Wright can not replicate half or what Joe does. They would be better going with another mobile medium forward,

Any chance Brisbane makes a play for 2mp to replace Daniher?

His manager went on the record yesterday or today categorically saying he won’t be going anywhere, he’s happy at Essendon.

Looks like he wants to crack in and try and win his spot back. He won’t be going

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

They would need a second ruckman then, unless they plan to play hipwood in the ruck.
You really think they would be chasing an under performing slow no core strength non marking forward / second ruck ?

You really think they would be chasing an under performing slow no core strength non marking forward / second ruck ?
Wright had a bad season but he isn’t as bad as your making out. The injury and suspension looks to have killed some confidence. He would also look a lot better at Brisbane than he does at Essendon.
Ruck/ forwards aren’t generally available and I think he would be from Essendons behalf.
I don’t know whether he would want to move clubs, but the reigning premiers might have some sway and of all the interstate clubs he would still have connections back in Queensland.

I wouldn’t write him off having another 50 goal season in him, given confidence and a clear run of health.

I know that, but he played majority of the games.

still a lot of supporters were thinking that by trading leverde and stringer that it would be a reset that would put us in the top few of next years draft.

In my opinion, by just trading out leverde and stringer it wasn’t a big enough move in that direction for us, but retaining them would be no move.

There’s also Shiel and setterfeild, who we will unlikely find homes for who could feature at times in our best 22.

I’m just interested to see where all this ends up, which to me could be a wasted off season.

I want to see a direction from
Essendon either get some guns in and compete or trade those players mentioned, and potentially more too, and get to the top of the draft.

Laverde is a perfectly appropriate back up piece, good clubman and well liked.

He should of course be usurped by Cox and Reid for that 2nd or 3rd key defender spot but he has merit as a listed player. If Lav played 15 games in the ressies next year it’s a great year for the club, let us pray to the injury gods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back