Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Maginess signs with Hawks for 2025.
Wait What Reaction GIF

Correct. Technically.

I did read somewhere though that he's now ruled out. 🤷‍♂️
Rosa said they had interest but with him being a contracted player for next year there was probably no where to go with it. Basically we have no capital to pursue a trade with contracted players this year and we are not using pick 9 for that.

Cox doesn’t even have a position, he’s not going to improve until he does.

Reid just needs to get on the park.

Bryan is a ruck and can only play there in the VFL if we’re playing Draper.

Hobbs, Tsatas, Perkins, to truly grow need midfield time. I have no idea where they’re getting that behind Merrett, Parish, Caldwell, Durham and maybe Shiel (he played in front of them this year).

They need to be chucked in the guts and loaded up with minutes to improve, the only place that is happening for them at Essendon is in the VFL.
I definitely can see your point. Cox I’m less sympathetic with he’s had a lot of opportunity, and Reid his question mark is less about his playing ability and more about his longevity.

Posted in Merretts thread that I think he should play HBF, we need his leadership and kicking back there. That frees up two midfield groups of:
Parish, Durham and Calders
Hobbs, Tsatas and Perkins (Or Shiel or Setters) …. Although I think perk should be playing in Stringers spot.

Let’s see.

Hawks are very tight list spots

I think i worked out theyre going to have to lose a Maginness, Reeves, Seamus Mitchell, Blanck as they cant fit them all on the list
If Maginness goes you would think it will come up again later in the trade period as it seems the Barrass trade may stretch out a little bit. Until they land him the other decisions may be held up you would think.

"Officials at rival clubs are expecting Owies’ asking price to be around $700,000-800,000 per season on a multi-year deal"

Either the HS just making stuff up especially with that wording, or Owies is looking how much Gresham got from us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s about 8 pages on the saints board that apparently they are in talks with us about acquiring our pick 9 for their F1 and 27 for kako/points

Id imagine we would try to trade up first. Feels more like a dream on their side but they are running with it lol

There’s about 8 pages on the saints board that apparently they are in talks with us about acquiring our pick 9 for their F1 and 27 for kako/points

Id imagine we would try to trade up first. Feels more like a dream on their side but they are running with it lol
Multiple teams are wanting to move into the top 15 and Gold Coast are getting offered more than that for Pick 13.

If we put 9 on the open market we could get better than that from St Kilda.

Multiple teams are wanting to move into the top 15 and Gold Coast are getting offered more than that for Pick 13.

If we put 9 on the open market we could get better than that from St Kilda.

It would also be stupid to do that deal before draft night

Call their bluff that they wont bid for Kako, and if they happen to, then talk to dees and dogs

Just quietly Stringer will do really well at the Giants. Their brand of football is tailor-made for him.
If Cadman and Riccardi play, it's not inconceivable that Stringer gets the fourth best defender.

Hogan, Cadman, Riccardi + ruckman is too tall though. They'll have a jam. Stringer in allows a Greene rotation with him into the middle.

If Cadman and Riccardi play, it's not inconceivable that Stringer gets the fourth best defender.

Hogan, Cadman, Riccardi + ruckman is too tall though. They'll have a jam. Stringer in allows a Greene rotation with him into the middle.
Will be Hogan, Cadman, Stringer and 4 small types (Greene, D.Jones, Daniels and then probs a mid/fwd type maybe Coniglio) more often, but maybe replace Cogs and go a taller type like Riccardi will cause much debate)

Will be Hogan, Cadman, Stringer and 4 small types (Greene, D.Jones, Daniels and then probs a mid/fwd type maybe Coniglio) more often, but maybe replace Cogs and go a taller type like Riccardi will cause much debate)
Who’d be second ruck? Hogan, Riccardi, Cadman and Stringer seems too tall. Don’t think they’ll ruck any of those four

Who’d be second ruck? Hogan, Riccardi, Cadman and Stringer seems too tall. Don’t think they’ll ruck any of those four
Both Riccardi and Cadman have rucked over the past 2 years

So yeh whoever they pick of the above 2 if they go with just 3 talls (incl Stringer)

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back