Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s about 8 pages on the saints board that apparently they are in talks with us about acquiring our pick 9 for their F1 and 27 for kako/points

Id imagine we would try to trade up first. Feels more like a dream on their side but they are running with it lol

hhh.png

yeah nah

I would rather use #9 on Kako and our 2nd on a project player than reciprocate the unjustifiable arrogance of those grubby tossers with a third pick in the top 10

Last edited:

Dan Houston has a great manager. Perryman not so much.

Not that I expect AFL media to have a clue but isn't Perryman one of the best kicks in the AFL?

Not that I expect AFL media to have a clue but isn't Perryman one of the best kicks in the AFL?
Yeah personally I was more disappointed we didn't throw our hat in ring for perryman /Cumming more than Houston.
Houston has a great kick, but there's a reason port got torn to shred by small forwards, all their small defenders were not much chop once the ball hit the deck.
Perryman has a good kick to but is also a workhorse when it comes to defensive side of game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean he's a good kick but nothing remarkable.

I'm glad we're finally catching up to the rest of the league and targeting good runners. It's an area we've been lacking in for a long time. Maybe we can see a better percentage in the near future because our plays are able to play for 4 quarters.

Harry Sharp Brisbane is a great runner, may even make Finn Maginness look silly

He wants out, probably a good option for us

Finn Maginness
Seamus Mitchell
Sam Butler
Conor Stone
Prior
Harry Sharp
Dev Robertson

There probably our reasonable type options now

Turn the huge dollars towards FA next year

Rayner