Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

In an deep and even draft i would be happy with Kako, a few picks in the 30-50 range and then Nguyen. Considering we have Melbournes F1, and had no 3rd or 4th rounders to begin with. Stringer and Laverde if they've decided to go can help improve our hand over the next few days too. Rosa off to a good start in my opinion.

If Port like the offer from North for Houston and believe if push come to shove Dan would eventually agree to join North why would Port blink and take less from Pies or Blues.

I find this trade fascinating.

Think it would just about be over the line already if Houston was willing to go there.

He doesn’t want to go to North and his management were floating last week that he’d just stay at Port.

Red herring for mine… North have a crack but can’t land him or anybody else in demand.

He’ll find his way to Carlton or Collingwood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With all those extra picks now making up the difference for a bid, and as others have mentioned 28 and 31 now beneficial to us to be traded out.

Do we have another swing at a maginness? Late
Offer hawks 28. They may not bite but it would a solid deal for them I think, we have now options with 2x 2nd rounders this year for any players that may arise late in the draft. If hawks want back into this draft after trading their 14 to Carlton I’m sure we would be open to listening

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There's 4 things we're trying to achieve with this trade:

1. Get out of pick 9 in case it gets absorbed by Kako bid
  2. Get enough points for Kako bid
  3. Have extra to try trade back into first round after Kako gets bid on
  4. Load up on next year as we're going to offer 3 first rounders and $2m/year for 10 years for Harley Reid

I like it a lot

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back