Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what you disagree with

Im talking about Brad in his 4th year, if that year is his 4th consecutive finals miss, does he get a renewed contract?

I hope so, i think hes the right man, but hasnt been the essendon way after those results, and many before him have been giving leas time with those results
Apologies, I wasn't clear, I disagreed with your comment that "We must nail a big free agent next year"

I don't think we should be looking to score a FA sugar hit. We need to be youth focused, the only exception would be if Harley can be lured, otherwise we have to focus solely on draft.

Apologies, I wasn't clear, I disagreed with your comment that "We must nail a big free agent next year"

I don't think we should be looking to score a FA sugar hit. We need to be youth focused, the only exception would be if Harley can be lured, otherwise we have to focus solely on draft.
Trading players in is crucial to success, even more so when theyre free and you also get a quality 18 yr old aswell

FAs dont stop the access to bringing youth in

Literally no one is saying this.
I am

He shouldve been kept for trade period negotiations imo. Hes one of the best there is

People going to blame the poor next 4 years all on Dodoro aswell, when Rosa should be having an impact in that time if hes worth his salt

Yeah but We have also offloaded multiple starting best 22 players, and frankly there is sweet **** all to replace them. Our playing list is in all sorts…

I reckon we are going to take a huge backwards step next year unless some major breakouts occur across the list. Wether that backwards step is the right thing to do to develop the kids is the question.

We are entering 3rd year of Scott’s 4 year deal. He and barnham would starting to get very nervous for next season I think. If it’s a shit show, they are dead man walking.

I am not confident we are doing the right thing, but I’m always happy to be proven wrong….

We’ve traded currency in to next year, could easily end up with two picks inside the top 10 after Melbourne’s effort this year, possibly one of those inside the top 5.

We’ll add Kako this year, we’ve opened up spots from best 22 regulars in Heppell, Stringer and Kelly for a number of the younger guys we’ve needed experience to fill.

I think it’s a good move. Not an exciting one, not one that will necessary have 2025 look drastically better than 2024, but one that will set us up for the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back