Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

I do feel sorry for Zach.

If somehow Reid does want to come to us then I would not be upset trading Zach to a contender for more draft collateral for Harley.

He deserves to at least win one final.
Cool your jets

Something is telling me he could play for another 8 years

Not a guy I would be releasing out of sympathy

Is the 3 years on top of the 8, or instead of?
It is the second part. First part. Wait 2 years. Second part try and fix over 3 years. Third part player development. Final part. Finals or add another plan :thumbsu:

I know alot of what vozzo and Rosa are saying are just plain facts and I have been saying as much as anyone our list in poor shape/needs a rehaul but I don't blame any fan for wanting to tear their hair out with frustration reading that and I think we deserve all the derision we get from the rest of the Comp, this is basically the third reset since we turfed woosha in 2020. We aren't a serious football club.

These are my main issues:

- if the plan is too bring in a lot of young talent through draft why does our draft hand look so mediocre? I know the answer will be "no one wanted our players" or "any player with high trade currency was contracted and needs to want to leave". Well I think that's a cop out, I've seen numerous examples over the years of stronger clubs basically pushing out guys, with number of years left, out the door, whether through tough exit meetings or shopping them around visibly. It may rub players the wrong way, but who cares this playing group isn't getting us anywhere anyway. It also brings me to my next issue -

- why the actual F werent dodoro and his regime not frog marched out the door when vozzo/Scott came in? It's so Essington to have him moved around the club still having a negative impact and going rogue handing out contracts like Oprah handing out cars. We've wasted three off seasons of the supposed new regime now with one hand not talking to the other because we made tried to tip toe around off field political issues.

I thought Scott and vozzo were meant to be agents of change, and I still hold out hope that long term this will be case. But I need to see more tangible changes to continue to hold faith.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recruiting AFL Trade & Free Agency XII - 💰💰💰

Remove this Banner Ad

Back