AFL Why You Be Hating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Had no style, was absolutely shocking.

Even our current home Jumper is pretty ordinary in my view.

Our away Jumper (Royal Blue one should be our home jumper and the yellow heritage jumper should be our away strip or alternate strip.
I agree with this, yellow heritage jumper in round 1 looked great. I don't really like the ochre jumper but at least it's nowhere near as bad as that Hawthorn one.

Had no style, was absolutely shocking.

Even our current home Jumper is pretty ordinary in my view.

Our away Jumper (Royal Blue one should be our home jumper and the yellow heritage jumper should be our away strip or alternate strip.

Agree - mostly. White isn't (or shouldnt be) one of our colours.

Would prefer yellow is just used to replace white clash jumper - I think it'd get old quick if it was used all the time.

I'd prefer Royal all the time, but club likes Navy so:

Home - Navy/ Yellow Wings
Away/Finals - Royal / Yellow Wings
Clash - Yellow / Blue Wings

We should keep the Wings design on all jumpers.

The Ochre jumper was a shocker.

Agree - mostly. White isn't (or shouldnt be) one of our colours.

Would prefer yellow is just used to replace white clash jumper - I think it'd get old quick if it was used all the time.

I'd prefer Royal all the time, but club likes Navy so:

Home - Navy/ Yellow Wings
Away/Finals - Royal / Yellow Wings
Clash - Yellow / Blue Wings

We should keep the Wings design on all jumpers.

The Ochre jumper was a shocker.

Can live with the navy, but must have the wings as you said. Same design on all jumpers.

steak006.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always had more of a problem with the eagle design itself than the ochre. Looks paunchy and like it's been through all the worst Photoshop filters.

When I looked at the article I thought the Bulldogs were the Suns, lol.

Yeah, I disliked the orange in our jumpers. Don't particularly hate the design, just the bright orange.

Saw some guy after the Essendon match wearing one and it looked sick. I know we played like crap in it but it has some real heritage about it. Probably helps that hey are really rare now

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Why You Be Hating?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back