AFL you filthy, low life, scum sucking ****ing pack of cheating campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL bent over as far as they could for Essenscum but the Don's are not that well endowed so AFL only had to take a "little" - the real regulatory authorities are to come, commencing with ASADA, then the more serious Australian Government regulatory authorities

AFL bent over as far as they could for Essenscum but the Don's are not that well endowed so AFL only had to take a "little" - the real regulatory authorities are to come, commencing with ASADA, then the more serious Australian Government regulatory authorities

i'm hearing ya,this is a negotiation as disgraceful as that is.The rest will come in time.
Even Robbo is smashing em now....Says a lot

Where the **** is that campaigner SAM NEWMAN????

Watched the Footy Show tonight ................. it was pathetic.

The old (older than me) fart was acting like a petulant schoolboy throwing a temper tantrum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Divvy and sentence OP for De-Hirdification (if that's possible)

Possable, but difficult. Pictures from my treatment lab.

clockwork_brainwash.jpg

one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest.jpg

People who are mad at the AFL

1. Every essendon supporter
  2. People who put bets on the wooden spoon early in the season
The only reason this was dragged out till the end of the season by the AFL, was because they are money hungry grub$$$$$$$.
Also surprise the AFL are sponsored by gambling agencies , that's the reason the didn't make Essendank lose their points . sponsors AFL win again and supporters lose again wake upm Australia :(

That's where you went down the wrong track....

Yeah ....... true, but I wanted to see if the old bloke would change his tune.

He was like a 10 year old who had his school lunch money pinched.

Surely to **** the viewing audience deserves better than that absolute crap.

Sooooo are the Bombers last?? or are they 9nth no matter what??

A few people at work I have to bag out if they are last.:cool:

We all know they're last no matter what the AFL tries to tell us. Should be two asterisks' if they finish ninth just to let us know the AFL placated the Scum. 9** (the second asterisk means they are truly in all essence last on the ladder)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back