Multiplat AFL23: Academy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Read Below
  • Need to upload SVG's below 400 nodes

Useful links:
SVG converter- Adobe Express

Some logos that are already svg can be found in Google images/wikimedia

MOD NOTICE: This thread is for user created Academy content ONLY. Please take discussion about the game to the main thread: Multiplat - AFL 23: Launch Thread (Xbox release date TBC)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone on PC upload this to the academy?

Looks easy enough - there are only 174 nodes so it should go in easily enough. Only issue is I won't get a chance until I get home after banner making tonight until rather late and I'm having issues uploading stuff at the moment.

That is an example of a nice simple game friendly logo you have there.

Last edited:
Looks easy enough - there are only 174 nodes so it should go in easily enough. Only issue is I won't get a chance until I get home after banner making tonight until rather late and I'm having issues uploading stuff at the moment.

That is an example of a nice simple game friendly logo you have there.
Can you download it and send it here? Having some issues with onedrive

Done a bunch of svgs but have no way to upload them, if any legend with PC would like to imprt and upload them please feel free to. Can confirm this site I uploaded to is safe, have used it heaps. If whoever is uploading wants to just name them whatever the file is called that'd be all good. Cheers!
Also once whoever's posted the logos is done with them I'm happy to reupload it myself so it doesn't take up space in your uploads (not sure if that's even a thing but if it is I got you)

Done a bunch of svgs but have no way to upload them, if any legend with PC would like to imprt and upload them please feel free to. Can confirm this site I uploaded to is safe, have used it heaps. If whoever is uploading wants to just name them whatever the file is called that'd be all good. Cheers!
Also once whoever's posted the logos is done with them I'm happy to reupload it myself so it doesn't take up space in your uploads (not sure if that's even a thing but if it is I got you)
See if this one works
Unsure if you can get them passed on from me yet

1683706421642.png

See if this one works
Unsure if you can get them passed on from me yet

View attachment 1683704
Interesting, I might need to remake this one with each letter that has a hole split into two parts. Still I appreciate you importing, happy to wait as long as you need, I’ll try send a new svg later tonight. Are the others all good?

Could someone turn these into svg and upload please and thankyou

Attachments

• 7 (1).png
    7 (1).png
    2.6 KB · Views: 36
  • commercial-hotel-logo-1920w.png
    commercial-hotel-logo-1920w.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 31
  • JJSw79wV28eACRrvdX7COGoWj4PdlxK2jfTbc9KY.png
    JJSw79wV28eACRrvdX7COGoWj4PdlxK2jfTbc9KY.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 28
  • TynTynder_Football_Club_logo-1920w.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 20
  • WorkSafe Logo160x160_0.jpeg
    WorkSafe Logo160x160_0.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 29
Could someone turn these into svg and upload please and thankyou
Just so everyone knows, making SVGS out of images like this takes forever if done properly. They basically need to be redone from scratch, font matched and simplified which takes ages.
Saying that, the WorkSafe logo is the one on the VicCountry shorts. I could make something of a template for the straight stripe VicCountry shorts like I've done for South Australian teams. Changing the colour would be easy for me and I could upload a selection as they aren't team specific.

bmwshorts.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting, I might need to remake this one with each letter that has a hole split into two parts. Still I appreciate you importing, happy to wait as long as you need, I’ll try send a new svg later tonight. Are the others all good?
To get transperant holes in letters, you are probably better to do them as a font and then convert to outlines. That how I get it to work in Illustrator. Otherwise you'll have no holes like in the screenshot.

Have you been making more stuff?
I've been bannermaking tonight with the Swans so only just got home. I may have a play tonight to see what I can do with the new patch.

I've made teams, rosters, guernseys and logos for all 6 teams in the Spencer Gulf League (SA). I've also made guernseys and logos for the Northern Areas Football League (SA) teams but making team lists with new customised players takes ages.
I have spent the last month or more creating SVG logos and sponsors for guernseys and testing them in the Cricket 22 Logo and Kit Creator which is very similar to AFL23.

So I have about 10 other leagues which I have to make which I have resources ready to go for including various other country South Australian leagues like Whyalla, Port Lincoln, Eastern Eyre, Western Eyre, Yorke Peninsula, Riverland among others. IT has to be said that importing logos and making kits is the easy part.

It's not a rush. I do it as I can and enjoy it.

I'm on PS5 so making logos is rather difficult. Would be nice to have a standalone academy on the PC. If anyone has time and doesn't mind doing so, I would greatly appreciate if the following logo could be made and shared. Does not need to be the most precise creation or anything, just something that looks roughly similar. Will give it a crack on the PS5 but can't see it turning out too well :sweatsmile:

zv-1pGX2_400x400.jpg

To get transperant holes in letters, you are probably better to do them as a font and then convert to outlines. That how I get it to work in Illustrator. Otherwise you'll have no holes like in the screenshot.
I made mine in Photoshop and exported as an svg, I did the equivalent of turning a text layer into a shape so I think my best bet is probably to try and split the letters up into 2 layers.

I'm on PS5 so making logos is rather difficult. Would be nice to have a standalone academy on the PC. If anyone has time and doesn't mind doing so, I would greatly appreciate if the following logo could be made and shared. Does not need to be the most precise creation or anything, just something that looks roughly similar. Will give it a crack on the PS5 but can't see it turning out too well :sweatsmile:

zv-1pGX2_400x400.jpg
I can make this as an svg later today really easily, won’t be able to upload it for you though

Could someone upload these into the game for me?

along with Fitzroy's Monogram

i use the game on PS5 and have no means of getting them in

Attachments

• 2022-.png
    2022-.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 36
  • Brisbane Bears Logo - Transparent.png
    Brisbane Bears Logo - Transparent.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 43
I made mine in Photoshop and exported as an svg, I did the equivalent of turning a text layer into a shape so I think my best bet is probably to try and split the letters up into 2 layers.
I have found that if I type the text in photoshop, export as SVG, then import into Illustrator and convert the text layers to outlines and then simplify as required that it will give to the transparency in the holes in the B and O and other letters that need it. IT should also use a relatively small number of nodes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL23: Academy Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back