AFLQ state association

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Mrs Reid, did u happen to noticed that the ******* they have playing up forward with him kicked 11? By the looks of it, you could of kicked a bag out there. & I can assure you, my footy resume is slightly more impressive then Reid's, just like my Johnson! :eek:

Did u see he somehow managed another 4 on Saturday V S'pine? FRONT RUNNER REID! If he can get that Mob of his to win just one semi final, and contribute, I'll stand correct. But until then.......................Pie Eater, Has Been!

A Brunker if your resume is better than the great man Reidy's then why don't you disclose who your are and who you play for??? FYI Reidy has spent a fair bit of time onball this season and has been dominating with his pack busting strength when he plays there and helped setup many goals instead of kicking them!

That so called ******* you have mentioned is infact a gun footballer and plyed his trade down in Victoria in a much stronger league then Div 2 and I have no doubt that any team in our competition would love him lining up in their forward line!

I'm finally back from another 10 day suspension for foul language. Can people on this forum stop reporting me for the slightest of things? It really bugs me not being on here.

Did you see Hartlett over there in Banishland?

Maybe he's gone to play soccer????

How can you be up by 6 goals and lose bear, that must be the last straw down there by the river....
Are you still lining up for uni next year? A massive showing this week to get the bears over the line and get you a starting spot at the red lions in 11' ??

HOW about the uni boys having gone quiet since the came out of the woodwork like termites after they rolled the sluggish panthers.. What happened against Yeronga gents?? Still rate your finals chances? What about this week?

Top of the table clash this week down at cooparoo.. A solid Kings outfit versus a stronger on paper but sluggish on game day panthers line up..
Anyone care to share their tips?
a few mentions of that Cash tearing the place apart, has he even been getting a kick, pretty embarrassing to drop down a level and hardly contribute. French and the young kid rawlins to lead them to the finals?

It would be most unlike Aspley to tank the seniors and go for the two's flag?? Anyone know who dropped down on the weekend? or will be this weekend? Lots of money , with such fabulous ammenties, for no performance through any of their sides, even with a few quality players in both leagues

As for the banter of the div2 sides, It looks a fairly even keel coming into the home stretch.. Any words of wisdom as to which two teams will battle it out in the big one??

A bloke who can kick 10 in any grade has talent, no matter if he eats pies!

This weeks tips on the games?

Would love to see a Beenleigh vs Kedron granny in Div 2 and it is looking a lot like that is whats gonna happen (Happened in 07 as well I think). Caloundra vs Wynnum in Div 1 will be another cracker of a grand final if they make it.

I'm finally back from another 10 day suspension for foul language. Can people on this forum stop reporting me for the slightest of things? It really bugs me not being on here.

How can you be up by 6 goals and lose bear, that must be the last straw down there by the river....
Are you still lining up for uni next year? A massive showing this week to get the bears over the line and get you a starting spot at the red lions in 11' ??

HOW about the uni boys having gone quiet since the came out of the woodwork like termites after they rolled the sluggish panthers.. What happened against Yeronga gents?? Still rate your finals chances? What about this week?

Top of the table clash this week down at cooparoo.. A solid Kings outfit versus a stronger on paper but sluggish on game day panthers line up..
Anyone care to share their tips?
a few mentions of that Cash tearing the place apart, has he even been getting a kick, pretty embarrassing to drop down a level and hardly contribute. French and the young kid rawlins to lead them to the finals?

It would be most unlike Aspley to tank the seniors and go for the two's flag?? Anyone know who dropped down on the weekend? or will be this weekend? Lots of money , with such fabulous ammenties, for no performance through any of their sides, even with a few quality players in both leagues

As for the banter of the div2 sides, It looks a fairly even keel coming into the home stretch.. Any words of wisdom as to which two teams will battle it out in the big one??

A bloke who can kick 10 in any grade has talent, no matter if he eats pies!

This weeks tips on the games?
I can say from a clubs view Rolly has been a great recurit, and i'm not sure how the panthers have been sluggish, when we are winning and have the best defence and attack in the league (by for and against).
Should be a good game this week.

I've explained that already Ratta Tat, it starts with D and ends with iscipline! For many it was the final straw i'd say. the emotion of a long year got the better of a few. still they did themselves and their club proud.

still uncertain about next year. will all depend on what the club's hierarchy is next year. :footy:

bears to win this weekend in a thriller!

so beenligh and robina should be in the finals they are two most financial clubs in the league everyone knows that !!! i wonder if buying a flag feels as good as actually winning one from hard work and determination??? robina can go back up and maybe play some other clubs with money and see how they fair then the home tatooed tanned ****s with gay as haircuts (that toby guy is kidding himself)

so beenligh and robina should be in the finals they are two most financial clubs in the league everyone knows that !!! i wonder if buying a flag feels as good as actually winning one from hard work and determination??? robina can go back up and maybe play some other clubs with money and see how they fair then the home tatooed tanned ****s with gay as haircuts (that toby guy is kidding himself)

Word is the two Grand Final teams WILL be going to Div 1 and staying there. Question is will Beenleigh and Robina dare go for a flag and be elevated, or stay in the comfort zone?

I think its about time Beenleigh and Robina compete on the Top tier State Association. Will be the best thing for Division 2 I think as it would be a tad more competitive

Should also add just briefly, Kedron is also in the mix to be elevated. I think the competition would love to see Robina and Beenleigh be the teams that get elevated, but should Kedron get there, they rightfully deserve it aswell.

Yeah, could be Kedron back to the powerhouse they once were many years ago... The people running the joint do a great job in my opinion so would be well deserved....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back