AFLW 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

0.1U on North 1-9 point lead 1st half. Not betting big at all. But Richmond are better than WB, so maybe Kangaroos will thump them despite the weather.
Taken the 2u u40 for roos with the option to cashout. $2

.66 units WB +9.5 1st quarter $1.88. (This could be the concern as I the weather might come towards thr end of the 1st and this is where the roos kick 4 goals in 10 minutes in dry conditions. Really is a watch and see.

Taken the 2u u40 for roos with the option to cashout. $2

.66 units WB +9.5 1st quarter $1.88. (This could be the concern as I the weather might come towards thr end of the 1st and this is where the roos kick 4 goals in 10 minutes in dry conditions. Really is a watch and see.
Cashing this out. Too much risk. The weather is fine enough for a 40+ win. Also roos should over the +9.5 line 1st quarter.

I must be honestly losing my marbles. Can't believe I made these combinations twice 10 minutes apart from each other but I might as well post them.

Port u40
Essendon u40
$2.67

Port u40
Essendon u40
Tigers u40
$5.83

Mikala Cann is extraordinarily short for disposals on 365 compared to elsewhere - 1.11 for 15+ and 1.65 for 20+. Building Sportsbet multi with refund for failed leg around 4.80 20+ on the off chance they know something and she'll be racking up touches with a couple of mids out. 1.57 for 15+ maybe also of interest if so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Western Bulldogs +21.5 handicap v Essendon
Bow your heads in shame umpires: Gabby Simmonds, Joshua Ball, Kyle van Raay and Sam Bridges. Absolutely farcical umpiring in the AFLW game between Western Bulldogs and Essendon. 2 x 50 metre penalties for the softest calls you will see.

Dont tell me the umpires arent on the brown envelope , without telling me they arent on the brown envelope.

Bow your heads in shame umpires: Gabby Simmonds, Joshua Ball, Kyle van Raay and Sam Bridges. Absolutely farcical umpiring in the AFLW game between Western Bulldogs and Essendon. 2 x 50 metre penalties for the softest calls you will see.

Dont tell me the umpires arent on the brown envelope , without telling me they arent on the brown envelope.
Did you see the NM v Richmond match the other week?

Corruption of the highest order, but nothing to see here. Sweep it under the rug.

Did you see the NM v Richmond match the other week?

Corruption of the highest order, but nothing to see here. Sweep it under the rug.
50 metre penalties in the women’s game are equivalent to around 100 metres in the men’s game and a bit extra. The 2 free kicks tonight for the Bombers , had them directly in front of goal.

I’m not an advocate for changes but bring in a 30 and separate 50 metre penalty for the women.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back