AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Listed as emergency...what. Can't edit trades too. Bad luck to anyone who traded her in.
FMD! And E.K.Smith my FWD on the bench who also didn't play.

Does UTILITY come in to effect as auto emergency cover in that case, or only if the player is from the same position? I have Window, who is a MID. Argh!

EDIT: Just read the UTILITY never acts as an auto emergency. WTF is up with that?

FMD! And E.K.Smith my FWD on the bench who also didn't play.

Does UTILITY come in to effect as auto emergency cover in that case, or only if the player is from the same position? I have Window, who is a MID. Argh!

EDIT: Just read the UTILITY never acts as an auto emergency. WTF is up with that?
Yeh, utility is just an extra bench player to make cash only.
It was mentioned during the game that she was a late withdrawal with knee soreness.

D'Arcy got stuck playing on Goldsworthy deep forward for most of the game. Not sure if she played around the ball at all. Barely saw her around it. Felt bad for her giving away that free that saw GWS take the lead. She ran the field to get to a spoil late in the game that led to a Gold Coast free kick and goal. It wasn't a possession, but it was huge.

By holding Allan one more week I lost 7 points to O'Dowd and instead "upgraded" Watson to Finn to lose another 60 odd points. Plus Huntington late out. Great week, love this game 😂😂
I lost exactly 100 points by trading and making moves this week. If I'd left my team exactly as it was last week, would've been 100 points up.

Pauga got moved forward with the Giants reshuffle. You'd have thought she'd get some midfield rotations with them down three on the bench, but I didn't see her there in the second half at all.

Allowing D'Arcy to get dragged back to the goal square when you're chasing a lead is just goofy from Joyce.

Good games from Rowbottom and O'Dowd.

I've dropped 36 places in the overall, pending any late score changes.

By holding Allan one more week I lost 7 points to O'Dowd and instead "upgraded" Watson to Finn to lose another 60 odd points. Plus Huntington late out. Great week, love this game 😂😂
Traded IN 193 pts and $350k for next week.
Traded OUT 252 pts. 😀

Looking forward to my upgrade next week costing me pts after I spend spare money.

Traded IN 193 pts and $350k for next week.
Traded OUT 252 pts. 😀

Looking forward to my upgrade next week costing me pts after I spend spare money.
Oh yeah I spent $300k too. But Sherriff out meant i didn't lose as badly. About 20 points lol

All out 1215, dropped 170 spots to 1356

Pretty happy with my trades this week
Sherriff > O'Loughlan = win
Allan > Hartill = win, fielding O'Dowd who scored more plus the Hartill cash gen
EK Smith > Randall = win, was tossing up all week whether to keep McKee/Smith on field and bring Bonnici in, lucky I went the Randall way.

1,215 for the week.
Kat Smith with 56 on the bench outscored 4/5 onfield defenders. Inconsistency never ends.

A.Anderson now 77.
Better than yesterday's 75, still a long way behind Riddell. Was supposed to be a cash safety trade with their break evens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maaz Rovers in first over 100 points clear of second right now.

Need exactly 4000 to be in hat territory this week. Aurora JordyAllen in 84th. I think those two are our only people in hat territory. LMK if I've missed anyone.
Yep that's me in 84th, still hanging in there haha, only dropped the 25 spots despite the lean midifeld scores.

I think my team remains in a good spot, just had a meh week.

Maaz Rovers in first over 100 points clear of second right now.

Need exactly 4000 to be in hat territory this week. Aurora JordyAllen in 84th. I think those two are our only people in hat territory. LMK if I've missed anyone.
A huge week for Maaz Rovers, pulled a 1420, 6th for the week
At the risk of being accused of false modesty, a lot of it's luck. Although I do admit to being happy for backing in Watson for another week.

Like a lot of others, I got caught out by the Huntington and McCarthy late outs. Luckily I had Goody and Davies as cover. Has firmed my opinion of not bothering with vc loopholes, at least, not this early in the season.

Last edited:
AFLW Fantasy - 1257; up 1,000 places to 2,419
Bolter - 963; down 80 places to 408

I didn't follow this weekend so I'm pleased to see a big jump in rank. I assume others have made more forward thinking moves and I'll likely drop back next week with the double game weeks kicking off. Conti > Anderson gained a whole two points but running O'Dowd at R1 allowed me to bring O'Loughlin in for Mckee for a 59-point improvement. Some huge games for cash gen - Watson, Tripodi, O'Dowd, Goody, Window and Hartil all ticking over nicely.

1180, dropped 600 places to 2400ish. Yep agreed with only 1 EMG player it's actually madness keeping a non playing bench player. No more looping for me.

McCormick's 7 points also going to cost me some cash...considered Hartill before going with the alternative.

1179 in Bolter. Out of the top 100 now but just.

For those in the SCS v BF league:

Going to use three metrics this season so there will be no tie
- I have put TSO (Tso1967) into the BF side to even up the numbers (a slight oversight on my behalf)

• League top scorer: Maaz Rovers (The Flying Belgian) (BF) .. 6th overall score this round !!
  • League H2H leader: Maaz Rovers (BF)
  • Overall site total score (BF)

Also a congrats on the two teams in the top 100 !!

1726403098615.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW AFLW Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back