AFLW AFLW General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Might just leave this here: Fair to say the AFL will not like the look of the women's figures in the A-League...
✅ Women's average attendances increased a staggering 71%, becoming the most attended women's domestic sports season in Australian history of any code
✅ Transfer fees of over $17m, up a staggering 79% YoY, with world class talents like Bayern Munich-bound Nestory Irankunda continuing to emerge
✅ Record broadcast audiences on our streaming platforms Paramount+ and 10 Play, for both men's and women's
✅ Locked in a new club with Auckland FC, a strategically important step for us in the NZ market, securing a major investment into the league and NZ football

Might just leave this here: Fair to say the AFL will not like the look of the women's figures in the A-League...
✅ Women's average attendances increased a staggering 71%, becoming the most attended women's domestic sports season in Australian history of any code
✅ Transfer fees of over $17m, up a staggering 79% YoY, with world class talents like Bayern Munich-bound Nestory Irankunda continuing to emerge
✅ Record broadcast audiences on our streaming platforms Paramount+ and 10 Play, for both men's and women's
✅ Locked in a new club with Auckland FC, a strategically important step for us in the NZ market, securing a major investment into the league and NZ football
I think womens sport is at the stage where growth across all codes will be seen as good. More eyes... will flow on. They can compete for market share later. The market isnt established enough. Build then fight for share imo.

Maybe I'm an idiot though .-.

Good figures to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably won’t be in our ballpark with picks … but Ash Centra is undoubtedly the best junior I’ve seen compared to her alumni.
The female Harley Reid, only more dominant.
"When asked if she would be interested in being drafted to Carlton to play with Keck once again, Centra was quick to respond.
"Definitely. Yes. For sure," she said."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back