Competitions AFLW Sponsorship prize 1 season launch

Remove this Banner Ad

We have the first prize to give away, the season launch!

This has very short notice so I will have to get Nate7 to draw it very soon. Enter below if you’d like to be in it.

EVENT DETAILS
Event: 2024 AFLW Season Launch​
Date: Tuesday 23 July 2024​
Venue: The Duke of Wellington​
Function Time: 6:30 PM​
Dress Code: Smart Casual​

We have the first prize to give away, the season launch!

This has very short notice so I will have to get Nate7 to draw it very soon. Enter below if you’d like to be in it.

EVENT DETAILS
Event: 2024 AFLW Season Launch​
Date: Tuesday 23 July 2024​
Venue: The Duke of Wellington​
Function Time: 6:30 PM​
Dress Code: Smart Casual​
Put me in as well.

Please put me in (I haven't sent you money yet Luke72 but I'm very much in for the AFLW sponsorship).
Nothing against you Chad but I would propose that nobody is “in” until they have sent the cash. I don’t think we should put Luke in the position of judging people’s trustworthiness. Not everyone has always coughed up in the past and a clear guideline on this would avoid putting Luke on the spot. Maybe a topic for another thread?

Nothing against you Chad but I would propose that nobody is “in” until they have sent the cash. I don’t think we should put Luke in the position of judging people’s trustworthiness. Not everyone has always coughed up in the past and a clear guideline on this would avoid putting Luke on the spot. Maybe a topic for another thread?

I've paid :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chad is one man who knows some of the hazards of the sponsorship 🤣

Went to the sponsors night and both myself and Mrs KK had an enjoyable night. Got to chat to Bella Eddy who was very appreciative of being sponsored again. All players are looking forward to the season pending and have self belief that this season they can go all the way. Some of the mens team were there, Charlie Lazarro, WilPhil, Hugh Greenwood, Scott, Finbar Maley, Kal Dawson, and George Wardlaw so l had a chat to Hugh Greenwood and explained to him why he keeps having different people at events as his sponsor. He does want to stay at the club and be involved in it when he finishes playing but is still looking at continuing next year if the club wants him. He is also 1 of the development coaches for the AFLW team this season. Players are also looking forward to Vicki Wall returning for the season coming up. After jumper presentation players and sponsors started leaving at around 8.45.

First one of these I have missed which is disappointing. It sounds like a good night. Hopefully some of the AFL boys take up a more active role like they did pre Covid.
l was a bit worried when l saw the boys coming in that it might dectract from the fact that it was the womens night but this didnt happen as the boys mostly stayed down the back of the room and only got approached when they went to the bar for drinks. The night was well organised and as l said everyone enjoyed themselves..

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions AFLW Sponsorship prize 1 season launch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back