PC Age Of Empires 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I'll wait for a few of the bugs to be died out and a good QoL update before I pull the trigger on an $80 title. Will definitely get it before the end of the year though.

I'm glad to see they did incorporate some of the good features of AOE3, like fundamental differences between civs, instead of releasing just a re-skinned AOE2.

I played this during the stress test. I did not have a good time. The UI is atrocious and I really think that the 3D graphics look cheap. From what I've heard, the game is quite fun - so hopefully when they patch the issues it will be worth a purchase. Until then I'll stick to AOE2.

I've enjoyed it, but I haven't got hooked on it. I've found throughout my life AOE2 is something I always just go back to when I feel the urge, and I think AOE4 will be the same. It's there for me when I want it.

I bought this in the Steam sale, but for some reason the single player game doesn't seem to have an active pause, which is both mystifying and very annoying. Honestly wouldn't have bought it if I had known, I'm sure these games used to have it

I bought this in the Steam sale, but for some reason the single player game doesn't seem to have an active pause, which is both mystifying and very annoying. Honestly wouldn't have bought it if I had known, I'm sure these games used to have it

I remember it having Escape as pause.

I remember it having Escape as pause.
Yeah that pauses everything, but in the past you could pause while moving around the map and giving orders and whatnot. In single player this shouldn't be a problem, but it's as if they've forced online-style play onto single player.

Remove this Banner Ad

PC Age Of Empires 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back